Twitter: Jourdan Lewis calling out the fans

mathew1184

Reaction score
He needs to just shut up...we all know what nfl really stands for, last thing you need to do, jourdan, is alienate people who used to have faith in you.

cern

Reaction score
Which is worse? Fan overreaction or team underachievement? I'm going with the latter. Seems certain players care less about losing than fans. They think they're so special we should put them on a pedestal. Winners aren't whiners.

mathew1184

Reaction score
Which is worse? Fan overreaction or team underachievement? I'm going with the latter. Seems certain players care less about losing than fans. They think they're so special we should put them on a pedestal. Winners aren't whiners.
Bingo.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He’s right tho. And he’s almost certainly not the only player who feels this way. You guys are completely lame when you overreact this way.
Maybe if the players cared more about their job on the field than what a bunch of dudes on the Internet say, they wouldn’t be in this situation.

And who is overreacting, I am enjoying this season. Like I said a million times it’s a win win for me. We either win the division and go to the playoffs or we sit home and Garrett doesn’t get an extension. We all knew Garrett had to produce this year, you even said he was singing for his supper.

well no playoffs and Jerry can’t sell an extension to the fan base, we all know this. Why you think Garrett is so serious on the sidelines this year?

lockster

Reaction score
S
I'm sayin! My grandmother had a Cowboys helmet for a purse, and would sew bedspreads, and coasters with stars on them. Take your millions, and cry in your pillows. We aren't throwing drinks at you. We're simply tired of watching talent wasted. This team is soft, and his comment proves it. I've been a fan longer than he has been alive. Someone bring some accountability, and stank to this team PLEASE!!
. Superonyx, you should care about the things you like, the jobs you work, the friends and family you have, the beliefs you hold and the things you do for hobbies, pleasure, or entertainment! If you don't care, you are spending you time, energy and more on things that are a waste. Nothing worse than total apathy and inaction in the real world when speaking up could cause change. Change how the owners think they might want to change their team before they lose their fan base, change the attitudes of other fans that are willing to vote with their time and pocketbooks. If apathy is Ur thing, then why come on this forum and speak to fans that actually care enough to be frustrated and state this? Ur actions are inconsistent with Ur actions. Either Ur opinion or Ur actions are lying.

Last edited:

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
No he's right. The people in this forum is exactly what that tweet is about. We are supposed to support our team and players first, even if we hate Garrett we need to be there for the players that are trying and playing there heart out. Instead of screaming tank and fire reset the whole team. These people are humans too.
That is a mighty big ASSumption you make. I am not so sure they are all playing their heart out. My eyes see guys going through motions, not pushing themselves all that hard. Many are still in bad shape who need far too many breaks.

lockster

Reaction score
That is a mighty big ASSumption you make. I am not so sure they are all playing their heart out. My eyes see guys going through motions, not pushing themselves all that hard. Many are still in bad shape who need far too many breaks.
Simply, is using a compound fallacy here. Grouping different issues together as one. Did anyone ever criticize J. Lewis before this quote? I haven't, this loss wasn't on him, to criticize Oone area doesn't mean you criticize all.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He’s right tho. And he’s almost certainly not the only player who feels this way. You guys are completely lame when you overreact this way.

How on earth is he right?

The Cowboys have 0 credibility when it comes to winning anything in the post season and the fans are upset because they are watching another wasted season.

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
I never said they ALL are playing there heart out. I said we need to be there for the ones who are.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Youve got Dak worried about his money he is “owed” that everyone keeps telling him

Cooper is waiting to get paid

you have the Nose pierced RB who went to cabo and got paid

Dlaw who has become a leader of a pack of nobodies who also peddles his own clothes and a BS brand “hot boys”

Two LBs that are way overrated that have been getting owned

A safety in Heath who must really be a good boot licker because i have no clue how he hasnt been replaced

Awuzie who is one of the most awful starting corners in the league hands down

Byron who avoids tackles/contact

This team has nothing but divas.... im sure Bennett is confused with this lockerroom