Twitter: Jourdan Lewis calling out the fans

Cebrin

Reaction score
Y'all got beat up by the Jets..... Come tell me how WE instead of you are lame. We (Me living in the West coast now, surrounded by Seahawks fans) support you guys through it all. I'll be d***** if we don't get upset when talented guys get beat by trash teams. You don't like the spotlight? Go play in Miami, homie.

Praxit

Reaction score
...so is Lewis saying, they are winning the next 5 in a row?

superonyx

Reaction score
Not what you guys are doing now, anyway. Running around with your hair on fire and throwing yourselves off of buildings.
I didn’t ask you how people shouldn’t react. I was asking how they should.

I don’t see that much overreaction. Maybe to individual players but not towards the team. Playing the softest schedule in the league and going 5-4 is pretty bad.

817Gill

Reaction score
In all fairness we were 3-5 and made the playoffs last year. They have earned the right for us not to go crazy at 5-4 and 1st in the division. This same core did it last year, I’m willing to give them a shot to do it again

HungryLion

Reaction score
In all fairness we where 3-5 and made the playoffs last year. They have earned the right for us not to go crazy at 5-4 and 1st in the division. This same core did it last year, I’m willing to give them a shot to do it again

Hard disagree. Poor play is always fair to be criticized.

the aim shouldn’t be to just win a division. They are playing poorly and not winning games they should.

period.

And if you want to bring up last year. Weaknesses from last year are still killing the team this year. The rush defense weakness was clear as day for all to see to end the season last year. they have failed miserably to fix it so far.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Except I'm not panicking. I've been on this mediocre ride for 24 years.

Maybe you both need to look up what panic means?

I assumed you opted yourself in when you quoted me earlier with the clever cheerleader thing. But if you’re good, the. The original comment wasn’t intended for you in the first place.

That said—we both know we have some panicking fans right now.

817Gill

Reaction score
Hard disagree. Poor play is always fair to be criticized.

the aim shouldn’t be to just win a division. They are playing poorly and not winning games they should.

period.

And if you want to bring up last year. Weaknesses from last year are still killing the team this year. The rush defense weakness was clear as day for all to see to end the season last year. they have failed miserably to fix it so far.
I’m not saying we shouldn’t be critical, but acting as if the season is over at 5-4 and #1 in the division is definitely overreacting. There’s a lot of football left.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m not saying we shouldn’t be critical, but acting as if the season is over at 5-4 and #1 in the division is definitely overreacting. There’s a lot of football left.

Of course the season isn’t over. But most fans aren’t saying the season is over. They are pointing out very clear and obvious flaws the team hasn’t fixed yet.

this team has earned their criticism with their piss poor play.

Kaiser

Reaction score
He’s right tho. And he’s almost certainly not the only player who feels this way. You guys are completely lame when you overreact this way.

Very disappointed you didn't work in a shot at JJ Taylor in this post.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dont you know @Idgit is a big man. He comments in threads after theyve been locked so he can get the last word in like a good wife.

Link?
I try not to do that on purpose, but mods can post in locked threads and it’s not always obvious a thread has been closed.

And if I care enough to win a discussion with you, Hennessy, I use POST REPLY and not LOCK THREAD. It’s simple enough.