Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You tell 'em.

Gimme a C!!! Gimme an O.....
ab091ffa2d03bf06a833db745eb6967b.jpg

Lewis is talking about you, dude. He’s not talking about me.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Blowing up at the staff is one thing, blowing up at the fans is, well, lame.
You don’t get it then. Fans and media are hammering these guys. They know things aren’t going good...they know that was a flat way to lose. Everything is frustration right now....for us as fans and for players and staff. It’s natural...it’s human. Elbows get a little sharp with turmoil. Guys are going to see the door at seasons end. Think players don’t know that? Think there isn’t a minority in the lockeroom thinking “Better ditch that dude we want win ...morons.” Get real....

cowboyec

Reaction score
Once again. Imploding. I said it before, this team plays as a group of individuals and not a unit. It’s a Garrett coaching problem and it will lead to an implosion. Egos are getting big and I doubt they’d call each other out, but I can’t rule that out with everyone putting the blame on others so far on this team...Dak even called out him teammates in an article before the Philly game. He didn’t call anyone out in specific, but you can tell it may have been targeted at someone or a specific group. This is what happens when you treat a team like a country club. We’ll see where this goes...
bull.
teams imploding don't have heart.
this team does.
philly doesn't.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is something that may be hard for you to understand...the fans pay his salary. Team revenue comes from the sale if merchandise, tickets, concessions. TV and Radio is all about advertising revenue. For who, why it is fans they are trying to target. The whole league lives because of the fans. Not the stupid players. Not the owners. The fans. This joke of an organization has been languishing for 25 years. Well before Lewis was born. I have no doubt His IQ struggles to get to 3 digits. It would be good for someone to inform him about how the works.

The fans don’t pay his salary at all, in any way. The fans pay for sports content. The league generates the content. The owners pay the players’ salaries. You don’t like what you see, stop consuming the content.

Don’t consume it and then run over to me and scream in my ear about how you don’t like the taste and aren’t going to eat it any more. I don’t believe you and just think you’re acting ridiculous.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
That actually makes me think. If a way harder coach came into Dallas next year and acted like Belichick or Parcells, how would our players react? Couldn’t they possibly retaliate due to tougher coaching and rules that they aren’t used to?
Have either ever had that problem? Players adjust and if not - they out.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Nah...it’s just emotions when you know things aren’t going well. Fredrick blew up at staff on sidelines ...you know what time it is. They some got some things to iron out.
Hopefully some firings are being sorted out.

links18

Reaction score
You don’t get it then. Fans and media are hammering these guys. They know things aren’t going good...they know that was a flat way to lose. Everything is frustration right now....for us as fans and for players and staff. It’s natural...it’s human. Elbows get a little sharp with turmoil. Guys are going to see the door at seasons end. Think players don’t know that? Think there isn’t a minority in the lockeroom thinking “Better ditch that dude we want win ...morons.” Get real....

Huh? What the hell does lashing out at your customers get you? Jordan Lewis ain't nobody, yet. His coaches don't even like him. Show some dang humility and just do better.

Noclaf

Reaction score
he's right.
5-4....still in 1st in the East.
everything still in front of us.
and hell....for all we know....that might've been a pre-view of the NFC Title Game.
this season...our season...is a LONG way from being decided.

and I can say that and still disagree with the play-calling at the end.
the better team lost.
we'll see'm again.

:starspin:'MERICA'S TEAM:starspin:
if you think for one second at 5-4 this team makes the playoffs, you need to stop doing massive amounts of drugs

cowboyec

Reaction score
if you think for one second at 5-4 this team makes the playoffs, you need to stop doing massive amounts of drugs
we're tied for 1st in our division with the tie-breaker in our advantage.
WHAT.
THE.
HELL.
ARE.
YOU.
TALKING.
ABOUT.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The fans don’t pay his salary at all, in any way. The fans pay for sports content. The league generates the content. The owners pay the players’ salaries. You don’t like what you see, stop consuming the content.

Don’t consume it and then run over to me and scream in my ear about how you don’t like the taste and aren’t going to eat it any more. I don’t believe you and just think you’re acting ridiculous.

You are kidding me right? 95 pct of league revenue comes from the fans directly or indirectly. You think owners tap their personal wealth to pay players? Jesus please grow a brain. Fans have a right to complain.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Expect whatever you want. But it’s still the case that you don’t know and will have to see. It’s the panicking and acting like you’re sure when there’s a ton of football left to play that Lewis is talking about here.

Not you, personally, but you know what I mean.

After every loss “there’s a lot of football left”.

yeah you know what else? They’ve already played a lot of football and have been underachieving badly.

That’s their fault. Not the fans.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Huh? What the hell does lashing out at your customers get you? Jordan Lewis ain't nobody, yet. His coaches don't even like him. Show some dang humility and just do better.
I just explained that,the context of it. Also do you Twitter?

nobody

Reaction score
Great, another twitter warrior who's more worried about what fans say than he is about his team's problems.

I don't think they get that they are part of an organization that has been doing the same stuff that doesn't work for years and expects different results. Fans are tired of that. It's not personal. It's disgust with the way it's run.