Journalist Jim Trotter sues league for discrimination, referencing incident with Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe just lock the comments. This is something we should be able to look at on here since it involves our glorious owner Jerry Jones. Maybe Jerry’s defense will be it was the hologram that did it and not him.
No can do. Thread lock is the only locking function on the site. Replies keep any thread from slipping off the Fan Zone first page. Any thread will be automatically locked if it slips off the Fan Zone first page and is bumped back per site #12, "You will not bump old threads for any reason."

The thread could be stickied and locked.

Of course, hell will freeze over first before that ever happens.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dang it

As a member of CowboysZone, you must agree to the following rules:

#7 - You will not post political discussions, comments or content.

Come on people...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Post #2 applies to implied comments and insinuations also.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This is a bad look for Jerry, but I swear I’ve seen this quote before from him.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I didn't click the tweet but are these comments recorded or is this a his word against mine thing?
No idea. I think it‘s wait-and-see on its accuracy. We live in that age when news is instant and maybe they beat the networks to the punch. Also… took years before the whole Snyder/Gruden thing blew up. If it blows up and has credibility I think it’s for sure a private discussion with Jerry and the players. Media will probably scream louder than the organization. NFL will give him leeway because he’s not a maverick anymore, He’s not the Clippers or Commanders type owner and has a lot of players who love him too, so he’ll get the benefit of the doubt. In the end I’m sure it will go away but it sucks when the owner is the one you have to worry about for distractions. This is just more of that “one of any 500 coaches“ drunken type comment.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How can a something be discussed in a thread if the topic is something we aren't allowed to discuss?
Subtract the OP and my posts from the 38 that preceded your question. Those are your examples of how it can be accomplished. Keep in mind that anyone can disagree with those examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.