Julius Wood got claimed by Titans

blueblood70

Reaction score
I was afraid that would happen. Claimed by the Titans. I wanted him instead of Goodwin.
Well at least it was in the AFC. We knew this was probably gonna happen we are absolutely loaded at safety and no last I checked he's really a safety Goodwin is a special teams ace that can be a corner which we don't use as corner but it's a completely different scenario you're talking about a spot but really it's not the same. Wasn't the other kids name keemon hall or whatever he was the corner that was playing pretty decent but none of these guys can play special teams like good when it's gonna take a guy that can do both well to take his spot not just have potential...

rambo2

Reaction score
Well at least it was in the AFC. We knew this was probably gonna happen we are absolutely loaded at safety and no last I checked he's really a safety Goodwin is a special teams ace that can be a corner which we don't use as corner but it's a completely different scenario you're talking about a spot but really it's not the same. Wasn't the other kids name keemon hall or whatever he was the corner that was playing pretty decent but none of these guys can play special teams like good when it's gonna take a guy that can do both well to take his spot not just have potential...
They can play special teams. Wood will play special teams for the Titans

rambo2

Reaction score
wood is an epic fail by the front office. Fast forward to 2025. Hooker and Wilson are almost certainly goners. Good thing we held on to Waltezko
Waletzko, Goodwin, Rush, take your pick. This really pissed me off. The guy they kept over Wood was the Minnesota tight end. They lost a good player in Wood.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They can play special teams. Wood will play special teams for the Titans
you say they can play special teams I said can they be special on special teams you do not know this you have no data to support this not everyone can play special teams it is a very unique position to be able to play both high level on special teams and offer something to the regular team you would be on. I'm saying with the data that the Cowboys have Goodwin not being moved because he one of the best special teams players in the league. goodwins not being moved because he has a special niche being one of the best special teams' players in the league.

so once again I believe this up to the professionals they have a whole coaching staff and a whole scouting department and a whole front office that have looked into this and they decided to keep good one I'm not listening to a fan base that all wanted Earl Thomas they all wanted Eric Berry they all wanted Jamal Adams and I could go on and on and on with the list of players that would have been bad for this team to go get because a fan base looks at too much fantasy football and plays too much Madden and reach too much and thinks they know something that an established organization actually a professional a do this for a living..

I get the reactions like Oh my God I can't believe we lost him that's normal but don't say you think that they're better than the player the Cowboys kept... You have zero data to support that except for what you saw of them playing against third and fourth string talent and that goes for some of the receivers right now being overhyped like we did last offseason, and offseason before that, all these preseason heroes that never did anything in the regular season..

All these wide receivers except for the new guy in Fourany were over hyped they didn't offer anything in the regular season it's because they're playing games without game plans against inferior talent... So everyone needs to calm down about the overreactions about losing players because all teams are doing this right now it's a roster influx they will bring some of these guys back the ones that we lost out on well let's just see what they do for years running in the NFL most of them I'm betting will be gone.