Julius Wood got claimed by Titans

tayloner

Reaction score
Because they only have one roster move to make with Edoga to IR to return. That open roster spot will be used on CeeDee Lamb.
CeeDee doesn't have to count against the 53 until Saturday the 7th, if they want don't want him too. Essentially can carry 54 players because of the roster exemption the team was granted. In fact, they could have sent Edoga straight to IR without him counting against the roster at all, they only used 1 of their 2 "direct to IR" spots (as best I can tell).

tayloner

Reaction score
For the life of me I'll never understand how a group of fans who are reading things who think they know things more than the professionals are making these decisions for the life of me I'll never understand how you have an ego so big that you think you're better than a group of professional to have made their life making decisions like that..lmao good one though but why are you having a beer with your buddies and throwing out all these ideas and they think that it's smart and I agree with you and you give a good big high 5 that's where it ends.. Go build your fantasy football team and lead the professionals of doing professional things nobody's perfect teams lose out this is not a cowboy thing it's a numbers game there's a lot of moving pieces in flux with the bottom of this roster like other teams have cut players they didn't wanna cut....
Man, you have a lot of faith in the professionals running our team. More power to you. Also, punctuation is your friend.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Man, you have a lot of faith in the professionals running our team. More power to you. Also, punctuation is your friend.
One thing I will say is that the Cowboys do have an excellent history of evaluating undrafted rookies. If they felt comfortable exposing this kid to waivers I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
One thing I will say is that the Cowboys do have an excellent history of evaluating undrafted rookies. If they felt comfortable exposing this kid to waivers I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
Meh, they let some go that turned out good. Charvarius Ward being the biggest, but Issah Land last year who made the Colts 53 again and look to be developing.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Meh, they let some go that turned out good. Charvarius Ward being the biggest, but Issah Land last year who made the Colts 53 again and look to be developing.
Sure no one is going to bat 1.000, but Ward (a big miss) was like 6-7 years ago. Land barely played last year and still remains a bottom of the roster developmental guy. Honestly under Zimmer's system I would imagine that Land would get cut again in favor of Tyrus Wheat. Ultimately its not like the Cowboys are letting pro bowl caliber players walk out the door every year or even every other year.....well aside from in free agency, but thats a different conversation.

RonWashington

Reaction score
By multiple sources who were actually at camp Ball had his best camp while Waletzco was double tagged for holding against the Chargers continues to underwhelm .

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I bet you would but did you go find out that he only appeared in seven games for the Colts he had 6 total tackles four were assisted and one whole sack so I'd rather have Lawson or whomever I mean some of you just over rate potential and until like 3 or 4 years from now there's no way to know whether this was a mistake just like all teams you either make a mistake by keeping the wrong guy or letting the wrong guy go it happens when we're talking about bottom of the roster potential you guys are overrating and overreacting as usual..
From all accounts, Land had an impressive preseason with Indianapolis this year, better than anything we saw from Wheat.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes. And you’re the smartest guy in the room. Get real. Obviously your just somebody who sits on here trying to create a stir.

For what’s it’s worth wiseass . I don’t play fantasy and haven’t played madden since I’m a kid. Not that there’s anything wrong with playing madden. And ESPN sucks.

Goodwin is a special teams player only. And he’s no Steve tasker. There’s no reason for him to take a spot and let young players with upside go.
I will stand on my last reply.. you do NOT KNOW squat vs the Professionals,

who literally have dedicated the past 20 or 30 years to their craft,

so move off your keyboard before you get hurt..lmao the ego maniacal comments in here can get really taxing so expect blowback and negative comments to people who come in and say that they're professional teams are stupid you literally used the word stupid as if you could run a damn franchise so move on all show and no go all hat and no cattle Mr. internet fake GM, we got some geniuses in here....

blueblood70

Reaction score
I do because they do run the team they do own the team they put 20 to 30 years into their craft so I'm gonna trust them over you that's for damn sure I mean I don't even have a second thought just listening to anybody in here go professional stupid when they never done it in their entire lifetime you damn skippy homie... It's not like I asked them to run my budget in my house So what do you mean have faith we have 0 control even though I think you think you do you think you are know it all that you can do things better than a franchise that only have they put together a top six team in win percentage in the regular season which is very difficult to win 36 games two division titles three straight playoff appearances but you think because they're not regularly making a championship game that somehow you know better because of what you read and what you think you know you don't nothing not compared to them how do you think you have a choice I'll give you a choice delete your account stop being a fan and move on because if you think you can do things better you better come up with something to back that up besides what you hear and what they allow you to know..

Yes, I will trust a businessman that's established himself over the last 50 years into putting together a couple of billion dollar franchises and now he worth $15 billion and the Dallas Cowboys alone have over 1200 employees counting all management and all players and all personnel,

you think that his knowledge is somehow less than yours on running a business and putting together contracts, and he may not be winning a bunch of championships OF LATE but he sure is keeping our team related, because the NFL says so, prime time, they're still America's team, they still play in some of the highest rated games , playoffs 5 of the last eight years,

that may not be enough for you but for sure will trust them more than all of you combined.

why? because they do it in REAL LIFE not in their minds, like you all in the internet behind a keyboard, virtually trying to claim you know things. LMAO.

here's an idea, why doesn't you put together a go fund me for ALL THE fans who thinks they can do it better, put together 15 billion make bid on the next opening in the NFL and when and if that ever happens come talk to me until than, yes ill trust them over the internet freaks.

it will make a quality reality tv show someday lie the find player comps like the try out and if you win you get shot at Training camp ie Jesse Holley or Vince Papali but as an ownership group.. :lmao:

blueblood70

Reaction score
From all accounts, Land had an impressive preseason with Indianapolis this year, better than anything we saw from Wheat.
oh, more preseason talk ,you mean fake games and preseason heroes. means squat...prove he is a big loss like other years from now , table it get back to me with real data. you all crack me up and not in a good way.....

3 players the DC has made mistakes on off the top of mind since 1980 from my history is Jimmy Smith, Danny Amendola, and C.Ward..Ill trust team that drafts as well as they do to know who they should keep and not, all teams make few mistakes but right now Land isn't one of them until you prove it, fan faves and pet cats do not count. let the Pros handle this, you watch the games ..

nycowboyfan

Reaction score
I will stand on my last reply.. you do NOT KNOW squat vs the Professionals,

who literally have dedicated the past 20 or 30 years to their craft,

so move off your keyboard before you get hurt..lmao the ego maniacal comments in here can get really taxing so expect blowback and negative comments to people who come in and say that they're professional teams are stupid you literally used the word stupid as if you could run a damn franchise so move on all show and no go all hat and no cattle Mr. internet fake GM, we got some geniuses in here....
And you’re certainly not one of those geniuses.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You are less so, again I said I'm letting the pros be pros, and you're calling the professionals stupid , so move over troll..lmao look in the mirror you're the only person without a clue if you think you know more than a professional staff so move on off my feed bye Mr. ignore

nycowboyfan

Reaction score

You are less so, again I said I'm letting the pros be pros, and you're calling the professionals stupid , so move over troll..lmao look in the mirror you're the only person without a clue if you think you know more than a professional staff so move on off my feed bye Mr. ignore
You really need to get out of your mother’s basement more often. Losers like you aren’t worth my time. Get a life.