Julius Wood got claimed by Titans

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
oh, more preseason talk ,you mean fake games and preseason heroes. means squat...prove he is a big loss like other years from now , table it get back to me with real data. you all crack me up and not in a good way.....

3 players the DC has made mistakes on off the top of mind since 1980 from my history is Jimmy Smith, Danny Amendola, and C.Ward..Ill trust team that drafts as well as they do to know who they should keep and not, all teams make few mistakes but right now Land isn't one of them until you prove it, fan faves and pet cats do not count. let the Pros handle this, you watch the games ..
It's all we have to go by at the moment. Land outplayed our ends in the preseason.

All I said is that I'd rather have Land than Wheat. It doesn't mean that I think waiving Land will turn into a big mistake. You are the one assuming that so you can be all enflamed about my comment for some reason.

Kumala808

Reaction score
Isaiah land again. Wood was good but lot of players against 2nd and 3rd stringers. But I think they could kept him over some one else

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's all we have to go by at the moment. Land outplayed our ends in the preseason.

All I said is that I'd rather have Land than Wheat. It doesn't mean that I think waiving Land will turn into a big mistake. You are the one assuming that so you can be all enflamed about my comment for some reason.
No he didn't where's the data he would have to play in the exact same games and the exact same scenarios for you to say that again you're pumping up an overrated players that you have no idea what he's gonna look like and yes you do have data the man had 6 total tackles and one total sack in 10 games last year in the regular season if he did that here everybody would be calling him a bust and he's wasting a spot on the team... You can keep trying to tell me what you think you've seen and what you think you know without any data to support it then the guys we released this year and the guys we released the last couple of years who haven't done anything anywhere they're nothing they're absolute mean nothing...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No he didn't where's the data he would have to play in the exact same games and the exact same scenarios for you to say that again you're pumping up an overrated players that you have no idea what he's gonna look like and yes you do have data the man had 6 total tackles and one total sack in 10 games last year in the regular season if he did that here everybody would be calling him a bust and he's wasting a spot on the team... You can keep trying to tell me what you think you've seen and what you think you know without any data to support it then the guys we released this year and the guys we released the last couple of years who haven't done anything anywhere they're nothing they're absolute mean nothing...
OK. You seem a little too worked up over this, so I'm going to move on. I'll leave you with this:

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2024...saiah-land-puts-him-in-position-to-make-team/

I cannot say in the least that Wheat's preseason was impressive. If you can, more power to you.

blueblood70

Reaction score
OK. You seem a little too worked up over this, so I'm going to move on. I'll leave you with this:

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2024...saiah-land-puts-him-in-position-to-make-team/

I cannot say in the least that Wheat's preseason was impressive. If you can, more power to you.
I'm not looking at anything unless it involves the Dallas Cowboys and it involves starters or our opponents that we're going to see and we need to study someone that's dangerous because right now you have zero data 0... Apparently, Mike Zimmer likes Tyler we he don't have a choice between Isaiah land , so why don't we stick to the Cowboys, and you stop defending someone with 0 skins in the actual NFL game but keep on keepin ON!! with your pet cat you're not going to get anywhere you have literally no argument no debate because you have no data...

tayloner

Reaction score
I do because they do run the team they do own the team they put 20 to 30 years into their craft so I'm gonna trust them over you that's for damn sure I mean I don't even have a second thought just listening to anybody in here go professional stupid when they never done it in their entire lifetime you damn skippy homie... It's not like I asked them to run my budget in my house So what do you mean have faith we have 0 control even though I think you think you do you think you are know it all that you can do things better than a franchise that only have they put together a top six team in win percentage in the regular season which is very difficult to win 36 games two division titles three straight playoff appearances but you think because they're not regularly making a championship game that somehow you know better because of what you read and what you think you know you don't nothing not compared to them how do you think you have a choice I'll give you a choice delete your account stop being a fan and move on because if you think you can do things better you better come up with something to back that up besides what you hear and what they allow you to know..

Yes, I will trust a businessman that's established himself over the last 50 years into putting together a couple of billion dollar franchises and now he worth $15 billion and the Dallas Cowboys alone have over 1200 employees counting all management and all players and all personnel,

you think that his knowledge is somehow less than yours on running a business and putting together contracts, and he may not be winning a bunch of championships OF LATE but he sure is keeping our team related, because the NFL says so, prime time, they're still America's team, they still play in some of the highest rated games , playoffs 5 of the last eight years,

that may not be enough for you but for sure will trust them more than all of you combined.

why? because they do it in REAL LIFE not in their minds, like you all in the internet behind a keyboard, virtually trying to claim you know things. LMAO.

here's an idea, why doesn't you put together a go fund me for ALL THE fans who thinks they can do it better, put together 15 billion make bid on the next opening in the NFL and when and if that ever happens come talk to me until than, yes ill trust them over the internet freaks.

it will make a quality reality tv show someday lie the find player comps like the try out and if you win you get shot at Training camp ie Jesse Holley or Vince Papali but as an ownership group.. :lmao:
Yes, I think they could have handled their hypothetical “55th” roster spot a tiny bit better. An ABSOLUTELY INSANE, unbelievable, outlandish opinion, I guess. I am sorry this opinion of mine, which likely has little to no effect on the outcome of the season one way or the other, seems to have triggered you.

BTW, this front office does an amazing job on the fringes of the roster, I really think they are one of the best in the league at how they utilize the various rules, lists, exemptions, elevations, etc. The Denzel Daxon thing is amazing for example. But something about this last round of transactions just felt slightly-less-than optimized to me. Who knows.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes, I think they could have handled their hypothetical “55th” roster spot a tiny bit better. An ABSOLUTELY INSANE, unbelievable, outlandish opinion, I guess. I am sorry this opinion of mine, which likely has little to no effect on the outcome of the season one way or the other, seems to have triggered you.

BTW, this front office does an amazing job on the fringes of the roster, I really think they are one of the best in the league at how they utilize the various rules, lists, exemptions, elevations, etc. The Denzel Daxon thing is amazing for example. But something about this last round of transactions just felt slightly-less-than optimized to me. Who knows.
no not triggered

it's just gets old around here that and believe they have the answers and some have called the FO stupid. Seriously from the view of your screens, that's precious.. the things this front office does make might not be mind blowing it might not be modern forward thinking or aggressive, but it IS consistent.12 games 3 straight years 2 division wins and 3 straight playoff appearances.

i think if the irony here is if you read the headlines each off season before those seasons started you .think this is going to be a six win team. Same with the postseason exits 6months later you would think we were the worst team in the nfl by simply reading and have never watched a game..
teams like the browns 1986 that the last time they won division. All those moves all those changes and i bet their fan base would love to be simply top 6 in Regular season wins with many division titles and lots of playoff berths,,

sure our fan base wants us to be the Pats or chiefs maybe the 9ers but lets be real it too the chiefs 52 years to get back not 28 , it's all about perspective... trust me it could be far worse and blowing this team up IE no Dak, getting rid of this ownership group, we might have us wishing for the old days of simply making i to the playoffs, heck sometimes the 2nd round being on primetime VS truly being Bad like bottom 10 not top 6 :)

Daks never been part of losing season we forgot what 3 5-11 teams felt like 12 QBs rolled in and out and truly being terrible.