Jury Still Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Until you can beat the really good teams you are pretenders not contenders which is where we are at right now. We made a big deal about SF saying we wanted revenge and to prove ourselves ETC
WE GOT WIPED
Said the same thing going against Philly and while we were there, when IT MATTERED: WE CRAPPED THE BED

So we are not contenders yet

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I swear people can't just enjoy the moment and have to just worry about irrelevant bs

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Yes, Boys are 8-3.

But lost in all the division talk is the inconvenient fact that the Cowboys have not beaten a single team with a winning record. Not a one.

That's not their fault - the schedule maker gave them a whole lot of cupcakes the first three months of the season, and they have for the most part walloped the bottom feeders on their schedule, save the horribly damaging failure in AZ.

Now let's see how they do against some better competition remaining. Only then will we get a true sense of whether they are a legit contender or not.

Yes, they played the Eagles tight -- but so what. So did the Commanders, TWICE. And Wash lost to the Giants' backup QBs, TWICE.

And Dallas didn't look like they belonged on the same field with SF, the only other decent team they have played.

I for one am very interested to see whether this team is for real. The next month will be revealing.
Valid points
However not sure it’s lost in any talks ?
Every media outlet
Everyone I have spoken with 100% goes on at nausea about how the cowboys haven’t beaten anyone
All they can do is win the games on their schedule

gtb1943

Reaction score
Valid points
However not sure it’s lost in any talks ?
Every media outlet
Everyone I have spoken with 100% goes on at nausea about how the cowboys haven’t beaten anyone
All they can do is win the games on their schedule
No they can win the tough games on the schedule which we have not done

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
No they can win the tough games on the schedule which we have not done
Really ?? No kidding
MY POINT. Which was lost in translation with you was in reference to the op stating no one is talking about how all they are winning are only against weaker opponents - while 100% factual and agreed upon they can only win the games on their schedule - so your retort while factual is irrelevant to my post the op.
We are all talking about how they are only beating lesser opponents -

sandbridge77

Reaction score
I find it interesting how some fans of the better teams in the league can’t seem to enjoy the season
There are probably 3 teams in each conference that actually have a chance of reaching the Super Bowl, there are fans of 30 other teams that would change places with the top six fans and be thrilled and have zero complaints.
How do fans of these top tier become so jaded that they cannot enjoy the ride?

No team is perfect just enjoy the ride each week until it’s over.

Status
Not open for further replies.