Just a Coupla Thoughts:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Is Bland good enough that we can trade KJ? Maybe trade KJ for a LT so we don't have to give up draft capital. I would trade KJ and a 4th or 5th for the Jags LT. If Bland is better than KJ make the deal.

Difficult to fix a bad draft pick.

imho, we needed OL with that pick.

no one will trade for a bad player.

DanA

Reaction score
I'm afraid it's going to be like the Ratliff situation, where we left Rats at NT even though he was most obviously better served as a 3 tech.

He's an oversized 3T now though. Ratcliff was about 300lbs and I think Gallimore is now about 325lbs (assuming he drops a bit of weight over training camp).

Last edited:

coult44

Reaction score
1. No, we still don't have a starting quality NT on the roster. I tried to watch Ridge closely in last game, and from what I saw, he is purely and simply too slow for the NFL. He has zero burst off the snap.

And when we tried to UT's(Under Tackles) at the same time, SEA ran right thru the middle.

2. I'm not sure we have an NFL quality backup QB on the roster. I sure didn't see it.

3. LOoooooooooover our RB's. Both of 'em.

4. Bland is a starting CB. Dude can play. He and Diggs.

5. Our OL needs the guys who were sitting out. They blew. No holes, no protection.

6. OMG, finally, a S!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank bog they didn't listen to these boards, where so many do not comprehend moving a college CB to S. Dude can play.

We are stacked at DL, Bohanna is going to lead the pack and it won’t be an issue. Our Defense has the potential to be Elite!

Will is fine for a backup and for that matter so is rush? Who are the backups for the super bowl teams lately? Nope nobody knows, because if your starter gos down, you aren’t winning one.

Our backup running backs could be our starters next year.

The OL needs to get good very fast..
The season depends on that group:

Bland will be CB3 by the end of year. . Or Lewis might not get his job back when he returns. We will see.

We have 4 quality NFL safety’s. Gonna be fun!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We are stacked at DL, Bohanna is going to lead the pack and it won’t be an issue. Our Defense has the potential to be Elite!

Will is fine for a backup and for that matter so is rush? Who are the backups for the super bowl teams lately? Nope nobody knows, because if your starter gos down, you aren’t winning one.

Our backup running backs could be our starters next year.

The OL needs to get good very fast..
The season depends on that group:

Bland will be CB3 by the end of year. . Or Lewis might not get his job back when he returns. We will see.

We have 4 quality NFL safety’s. Gonna be fun!!
How "lately" are you talking?...Eagles "lately"?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
1. No, we still don't have a starting quality NT on the roster. I tried to watch Ridge closely in last game, and from what I saw, he is purely and simply too slow for the NFL. He has zero burst off the snap.

And when we tried to UT's(Under Tackles) at the same time, SEA ran right thru the middle.

2. I'm not sure we have an NFL quality backup QB on the roster. I sure didn't see it.

3. LOoooooooooover our RB's. Both of 'em.

4. Bland is a starting CB. Dude can play. He and Diggs.

5. Our OL needs the guys who were sitting out. They blew. No holes, no protection.

6. OMG, finally, a S!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank bog they didn't listen to these boards, where so many do not comprehend moving a college CB to S. Dude can play.

1) Ridgeway isn't our starting NT. Bohanna is, and he played well in his second preseason.

2) We don't have an NFL quality backup, which is why I would have kept DiNucci. We're sunk anyway if Prescott gets hurt.

3) Agreed, and hope we see a lot of them on the field together this year.

4) Let's give Bland a little time. He's a late-rounder and maybe he could be the next Richard Sherman if given the chance, but there's no reason to rush it.

5) It was our backups vs. their starting D at the beginning, so they didn't do too badly, but yes, we'd be in trouble if we had to start backups across the line. We didn't even had our first-round rookie in there. I saw some promising things from Ball and Waletzko, but they need some development time.

6) Mukuamu does look like he may get there as a free safety. Hopefully, he'll get some playing time in subpackages so we can see more signs of what he might be as a safety.