Just a gentle reminder when you think we need to go all in at TB in Rd 2

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You asked me specifically what I was talking about. I told you clearly: Oline.

I just showed you the screenshot.

If anyone deviated from the conversation, it was you.
Ok. Well either way regardless of what position was talked about I never once said there was no talent outside of the first round….

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok. Well either way regardless of what position was talked about I never once said there was no talent outside of the first round….
You even threw shade at the Buffalo Bills for trading down twice and out of the 1st round. You said they did nothing to help their QB, Josh Allen, since WR Diggs left to the Texans. That's directly accusing them of not getting Josh Allen any talent.

Do I need to show you that screenshot?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You even threw shade at the Buffalo Bills for trading down twice and out of the 1st round. You said they did nothing to help their QB, Josh Allen, since WR Diggs left to the Texans. That's directly accusing them of not getting Josh Allen any talent.

Do I need to show you that screenshot?
And when I said that….you took talent as not many skilled positions….but just meaning linemen? Is that what you’re saying?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Exactly…..nice troll job but no…..
You're wrong on your argument. Plus, you're the one who was trolling. I showed screenshots how you knew what the discussion was about. Clearly stated. Yet, now you come out acting ignorant and trying to place blame because you don't have the decency to accept you are wrong.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're wrong on your argument. Plus, you're the one who was trolling. I showed screenshots how you knew what the discussion was about. Clearly stated. Yet, now you come out acting ignorant and trying to place blame because you don't have the decency to accept you are wrong.
Wrong on what lol? I have no issue admitting when wrong but I think either you’re trolling or confused. You’re posting screenshots and none of it confirms what you’re saying. I was being nice saying you may be trolling. It’s the only explanation…..

kskboys

Reaction score
Y'all should take this little kissy spatting session to PMs.