Just ABSURD !!!!!!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
we love our Cowboys....that is the issue....if we did not....we would not have any problems

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;2299057 said:
we love our Cowboys....that is the issue....if we did not....we would not have any problems
Okay! Enough CC! Confess!!!

You're a Zen master, aintcha? ;) :)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2299057 said:

I love them so much that yesterday I couldn't stand them. Visions of our future cold-cocked me when I wasn't lookin'. I'd figured after four years of this crap style football, SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE could figure this out.

Seven

Reaction score
DallasEast;2299061 said:
Okay! Enough CC! Confess!!!

You're a Zen master, aintcha? ;) :)

:eek: .............You may be on to something here..........:laugh2:

the big 88

Reaction score
yeah all the drama is so stupid over one game! It's just all the haters hoping for our demise. Not to mention everyone is hoping for t.o to have a Philly type outburst..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
Seven;2299020 said:
Again.....it's their style. This game is a replica of how we lose in the playoffs year after year.

Name ONE in post season. Just one.

They haven't changed in regards to POST SEASON. You like the 14-2 records in regular season. I do NOT. Year after year of failure in POST SEASON. Failure like yesterday, in the same fashion. The Pats hate the 18-0 moniker, I guarantee you that. It gets you NOTHING.

Dallas is in a no win situation with you then.

We cant play any post season games until January and your going to ***** and cry during every regular season loss like it was in January.

We can't win a game that means anything to you but we can lose games that somehow tells us what we will do in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Seven

Reaction score
CATCH17;2299125 said:
:rolleyes:

Dallas is in a no win situation with you then.

We cant play any post season games until January and your going to ***** and cry during every regular season loss like it was in January.

We can't win a game that means anything to you but we can lose games that somehow tells us what we will do in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Do you NOT understand POST-SEASON. I saw in a game what happens to us every POST SEASON. I'll gladly eat my crow if something different happens but as of right now, "today" and the game I watched Sunday, you'll need to send me how you like yours prepared. And I'm still waiting for you to give me one meaningful POST SEASON game that we've won in TWELVE years. AGAIN, I do not care if we go 14-2 or 10-6. TRY and keep up.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Seven;2298955 said:
Name the last game we won that meant something. You happy with 12 years of futility? You happy with over-paid, very talented athletes, content with mediocrity? You happy with the same old PC schtick coming out of these guys' mouths, coaching staff included? Are you happy with NO post-sesaon improvement?

Folks won't use the doom and gloom card until we lose that first play-off game again. The writing is on the wall and this loss proves it. To me, nothing has changed.
Apparently to you "meant something" = playoff game, and everybody is aware of our playoff futility since 1996.

Nobodyis happy about the past 12 years. Nobody.

"The writing is on the wall and this loss proves it"

So, this loss proves we won't win in the postseason again?
Puhlease.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Seven;2299026 said:
Because you haven't a leg to stand on and you know it. Wise man. I'll ask you. Name me one POST SEASON game we have won that mattered. One. I'll wait.

OMG!! What does this have to do with us losing on sunday? Absolutely nothing!!! We're in the regular season now, not the playoffs. What in the hell are you talking about...Geeez!!!

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Seven;2299172 said:
Do you NOT understand POST-SEASON. I saw in a game what happens to us every POST SEASON. I'll gladly eat my crow if something different happens but as of right now, "today" and the game I watched Sunday, you'll need to send me how you like yours prepared. And I'm still waiting for you to give me one meaningful POST SEASON game that we've won in TWELVE years. AGAIN, I do not care if we go 14-2 or 10-6. TRY and keep up.
Siete, you are focusing on something that is 3 months away. No matter how you slice it, there's nothing Dallas can do to alleviate your "issues" until the postseason, so why get all worked up over it now?! If they were to destroy every team they faced for the next 12 weeks, would that make you feel better going into the postseason (I assume not reading your posts), or would you still be gnawing your nails off worrying that they'll underachieve in their 1st postseason game? Because if that's what it takes, you might as well quit watching them because that's not going to happen! Ultimately, we'll all judge this team by it's performance during the postseason, but you'll just be pissed for the duration of the regular season if that's all you're looking forward to! Enjoy the season and the journey, my friend, then lose it in January if we bow out again!!!! JMO...

Seven

Reaction score
windward;2299389 said:
Apparently to you "meant something" = playoff game, and everybody is aware of our playoff futility since 1996.

You gotta be in the playoffs before you're eliminated, chief. No bearing on the topic at hand.

Mean something is still a valid issue. I'm still waitinig for someone to point out to me when the last time a meaningful game was won by Dallas.
windward;2299389 said:
Nobodyis happy about the past 12 years. Nobody.

"The writing is on the wall and this loss proves it"

So, this loss proves we won't win in the postseason again?
Puhlease.

Didn't once say it dictates the season's end. I DID say the game I watched on Sunday was a carbon copy of how we lose in the playoffs. SO, it appears to me nothing has changed.

Seven

Reaction score
Mansta54;2299559 said:
OMG!! What does this have to do with us losing on sunday? Absolutely nothing!!! We're in the regular season now, not the playoffs. What in the hell are you talking about...Geeez!!!

It's official. You can't read.

THE-GAME ON-SUNDAY-WAS-VERY-VERY-REMINISCENT-OF-OUR-RECENT-PLAYOFF-LOSES. IT'S-VERY-OBVIOUS-THE-ISSUES-HAVE-NOT-BEEN-FIXED.

Read it slowly.

Seven

Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2299657 said:
Siete, you are focusing on something that is 3 months away. No matter how you slice it, there's nothing Dallas can do to alleviate your "issues" until the postseason, so why get all worked up over it now?! If they were to destroy every team they faced for the next 12 weeks, would that make you feel better going into the postseason (I assume not reading your posts), or would you still be gnawing your nails off worrying that they'll underachieve in their 1st postseason game? Because if that's what it takes, you might as well quit watching them because that's not going to happen! Ultimately, we'll all judge this team by it's performance during the postseason, but you'll just be pissed for the duration of the regular season if that's all you're looking forward to! Enjoy the season and the journey, my friend, then lose it in January if we bow out again!!!! JMO...

I'm far from being worked up. I posted what I saw. We have the koolaid drinkers gathering up, trying in vain to sway my opinion and soothe their last 4 year drought twitches with endless possibilities of how the season "may" end.

Nobody knows this but if the past is an indicator and Sunday's game, same............well, do the math.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Seven;2300242 said:
I'm far from being worked up. I posted what I saw. We have the koolaid drinkers gathering up, trying in vain to sway my opinion and soothe their last 4 year drought twitches with endless possibilities of how the season "may" end.

Nobody knows this but if the past is an indicator and Sunday's game, same............well, do the math.

Seven;2300214 said:
It's official. You can't read.

THE-GAME ON-SUNDAY-WAS-VERY-VERY-REMINISCENT-OF-OUR-RECENT-PLAYOFF-LOSES. IT'S-VERY-OBVIOUS-THE-ISSUES-HAVE-NOT-BEEN-FIXED.

Read it slowly.

QFT !!!!!!!!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Seven, Why are you even watching then?

So when we lose you can bring up last years playoff games?

There isn't a lot of different ways to lose a game.

If the wins mean nothing, and the losses mean we will suck in the post season, than maybe you just should not watch.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Seven;2300203 said:
You gotta be in the playoffs before you're eliminated, chief. No bearing on the topic at hand.

Mean something is still a valid issue. I'm still waitinig for someone to point out to me when the last time a meaningful game was won by Dallas.

Didn't once say it dictates the season's end. I DID say the game I watched on Sunday was a carbon copy of how we lose in the playoffs. SO, it appears to me nothing has changed.
Please tell us how our last playoff loss was a carbon copy of Sunday's game...

The Giants were outgained by us by 106 yards. 40 more yards passing by Romo and 60 more yards rushing, including 130 by Barber. We had 11 penalties for 85 yards, they had 3 for 25.

The Commanders outgained us by 40 yards. Romo had 70 more yards passing than Campbell, but Portis had 121 yards rushing alone... Skins had 160 total. The Giants had 90 total and Jacobs had 54. We had 3 penalties for 15 yards against the Skins, they had 5 for 30.

Against the Giants we had 36 minutes of possession and 21 against the Skins.

So tell me, how were they the same? Was it just because we lost?

There's really no reason to believe that this past weeks game was any more meaningful than the game we played against Philly is there? Then why all the hand-wringing?

I only made it to Tuesday this week. Most weeks after a loss, I stay away until Wed/Thurs, because this place is completely unbearable.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
peplaw06;2300620 said:

The Giants were outgained by us by 106 yards. 40 more yards passing by Romo and 60 more yards rushing, including 130 by Barber. We had 11 penalties for 85 yards, they had 3 for 25.

The Commanders outgained us by 40 yards. Romo had 70 more yards passing than Campbell, but Portis had 121 yards rushing alone... Skins had 160 total. The Giants had 90 total and Jacobs had 54. We had 3 penalties for 15 yards against the Skins, they had 5 for 30.

There's really no reason to believe that this past weeks game was any more meaningful than the game we played against Philly is there? Then why all the hand-wringing?

I only made it to Tuesday this week. Most weeks after a loss, I stay away until Wed/Thurs, because this place is completely unbearable.

Of course it is.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
peplaw06;2300620 said:

ownage.