Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
peplaw06;2305302 said:
Duly noted.

You keep saying "it's not the stats, it's HOW we lost."

Finally.................
peplaw06;2305302 said:
How exactly is that?

Gee. Let me see...............um Flozell took a left step too far? Marion didn't line up nor block according to game plan? Leonard stood up too fast and was out of position? The sun got in Hurds eyes? Crayton's helmet was too tight?

Dude, if I knew the specifics I'd be coaching, son. Like I stated in an earlier post "you'd think SOMEBODy, SOMEWHERE could fix this." That scream I know "exactly" how they played? I didn't think so.

peplaw06;2305302 said:
And how are the last two losses the same (or carbon-copies)? You get points for being specific.

Now we're at two losses? One game, I saw, Washington Commanders, a divisional opponent, we lost and looked less than like we had better. What we're capable of when playing a divisional RIVAL any time of the year. Just like we half-assed it thru ONE whole playoff game.

I've stated this several different times so the points must be racking up from previous posts, no?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Seven;2305813 said:
Finally.................

Gee. Let me see...............um Flozell took a left step too far? Marion didn't line up nor block according to game plan? Leonard stood up too fast and was out of position? The sun got in Hurds eyes? Crayton's helmet was too tight?

Dude, if I knew the specifics I'd be coaching, son. Like I stated in an earlier post "you'd think SOMEBODy, SOMEWHERE could fix this." That scream I know "exactly" how they played? I didn't think so.
Lookit. You're the one screaming that it was a carbon-copy loss. How was it a carbon-copy loss? Your claim has been challenged. Now it's your turn to back it up or shut up.

Now we're at two losses? One game, I saw, Washington Commanders, a divisional opponent, we lost and looked less than like we had better. What we're capable of when playing a divisional RIVAL any time of the year. Just like we half-assed it thru ONE whole playoff game.
1) Read slowly. Last two losses. Figure that one out. You can do it. I have faith.

2) you're going to have to translate the bolded portion.

Seven

Reaction score
peplaw06;2305911 said:
Lookit. You're the one screaming that it was a carbon-copy loss.

No, I wasn't screaming. I posted what I saw, for the 10,000th iteration. You came chargin' in, chest all poofed out as if I had crapped on your lawn. It's real simple, yet you insist making it more than it is. You are wrong. In every facet of this conversation. Deal with it and move on.........baby steps.

peplaw06;2305911 said:
How was it a carbon-copy loss? Your claim has been challenged. Now it's your turn to back it up or shut up.

Dude, the only thing challenged here is your ability to comprehend more than one sentence at a time. I've given examples time and time again, all along refuting your "stats", and you still don't get it. I've trained Snails that were easier than you. Good Lord.

peplaw06;2305911 said:
1) Read slowly. Last two losses. Figure that one out. You can do it. I have faith.

Ya got me. I even typed slow for ya and still it's two for you? . Mmmmmm-k.
peplaw06;2305911 said:
2) you're going to have to translate the bolded portion.

It was confusing so I'll try and fix it for you. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it.....................

"we lost and looked less than like we should have looked."

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Seven;2306030 said:
No, I wasn't screaming. I posted what I saw, for the 10,000th iteration. You came chargin' in, chest all poofed out as if I had crapped on your lawn. It's real simple, yet you insist making it more than it is. You are wrong. In every facet of this conversation. Deal with it and move on.........baby steps.

Dude, the only thing challenged here is your ability to comprehend more than one sentence at a time. I've given examples time and time again, all along refuting your "stats", and you still don't get it. I've trained Snails that were easier than you. Good Lord.
Still afraid to answer the question I see. Your claims are so much more valid knowing that you can't back them up. :rolleyes:

Ya got me. I even typed slow for ya and still it's two for you? . Mmmmmm-k.
Okay genius. I'll spell it out for you since you're too obtuse to figure it out. Our last loss was against Washington. Got it? The one before that was to the Giants... in the playoffs. I know it was more than 4 weeks ago, so that may feel like a long time to you. But our last two losses were in the last 9 months. Make sense now?

It was confusing so I'll try and fix it for you. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it.....................

"we lost and looked less than like we should have looked."
Like, really? Like, no waiii?!?!?!

Still doesn't make any sense, nor does it bring any substance to your ridiculous notions.

Seven

Reaction score
peplaw06;2306161 said:
Still afraid to answer the question I see. Your claims are so much more valid knowing that you can't back them up. :rolleyes:

Give me a break. I can't dumb it down anymore than I have. Your problem now, pal.
peplaw06;2306161 said:
Okay genius. I'll spell it out for you since you're too obtuse to figure it out. Our last loss was against Washington. Got it? The one before that was to the Giants... in the playoffs. I know it was more than 4 weeks ago, so that may feel like a long time to you. But our last two losses were in the last 9 months. Make sense now?
Still doesn't make any sense, nor does it bring any substance to your ridiculous notions.

Blah, blah-blah, blah................blah.
Jesus, H..................

peplaw06;2306161 said:
Like, really? Like, no waiii?!?!?!

Brilliant!!! You got that from one of those "on-line" courses you bought, huh?
I can tell.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
you should just type :whiteflag: ... it's only a waste of time otherwise

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
Seems I should be glad that I was remodeling my house this week and next week. With my computer put up I didn't have to witness the meltdown that happened here.

Seven

Reaction score
peplaw06;2306301 said:
you should just type :whiteflag: ... it's only a waste of time otherwise

DING! DING! DING! THAT you get. I'm astonished!!

pep.............no hard feelings twixt us. I respect your posting. You're one of the folks I generally look forward to in reading what you post. I'll end this, to the delight of the MODS, and The Zone in general.

Seven

Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2306320 said:
Seems I should be glad that I was remodeling my house this week and next week. With my computer put up I didn't have to witness the meltdown that happened here.

You know you read the whole thing.......................I just wanna know how, with your PC put up and everything. ;)

StarHead69

Reaction score
I'm upset about the way we lost, where we lost, and especially who we lost to. The thing that really has most of us hotheads steamed up is the lack of the burning intensity that we became accustomed to during our last run of glory years. The skins came out with a great game-plan and as usual, physically intimidated our "star-studded" team. These are the games that hurt the most. When you lose, at home, to a division rival who (on paper) shouldn't have a chance in hades to beat you... it's gonna tick some fans off! This team looked soft and unprepared, let those of us who are mad about it be mad. We know the Cowboys have the potential to be the best team in the NFL, we just need to see some grit and fire when things get tough.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Seven;2305787 said:
Originally Posted by Seven (but Manipulated by Windward. Something he calims he doesn't do)
All that work, and I still can't answer the questions posed nor can I back up my claims...

Gee.........I wonder, where DID you manipulate a quote?. You're a man's man, Windbag. Can't keep up in a debate, answer a simple question and you get you wittle feelings hurt.

BTW. Windbag. Speaking of unanswered questions, you got an answer yet? Still waiting....................
What the hell are you talking about?

and BTW namecalling is really mature.

Just to play your game, though "The writing is on the wall" suggests imminent doom. Then you followed by saying "and this loss proves it"

A reasonable person would assume that to mean that Dallas' loss to Washington proves the "writing on the wall" or imminent doom will occur.

I did not manipulate your quotes. If anything I inferred its meaning. If that's not what you meant, then your language wasn't very precise.

Seven

Reaction score
windward;2306403 said:
What the hell are you talking about?

and BTW namecalling is really mature.

Just to play your game, though "The writing is on the wall" suggests imminent doom. Then you followed by saying "and this loss proves it"

A reasonable person would assume that to mean that Dallas' loss to Washington proves the "writing on the wall" or imminent doom will occur.

I did not manipulate your quotes. If anything I inferred its meaning. If that's not what you meant, then your language wasn't very precise.

Windward,

I more than likely jumped the gun in my response. I apologize.
This thing has been beaten to death. My interpretation very obviously differs from yours, Pep's, Catchs' and prolly several more fans. I will stick to my guns tho, in what I percieve. We'll leave it at that and hope for the best.
Again, apologies for my regression to the third grade with the name calling.

Windward has a good ring to it - BTW.

Seven

Reaction score
noober;2306374 said:
I'm upset about the way we lost, where we lost, and especially who we lost to. The thing that really has most of us hotheads steamed up is the lack of the burning intensity that we became accustomed to during our last run of glory years. The skins came out with a great game-plan and as usual, physically intimidated our "star-studded" team. These are the games that hurt the most. When you lose, at home, to a division rival who (on paper) shouldn't have a chance in hades to beat you... it's gonna tick some fans off! This team looked soft and unprepared, let those of us who are mad about it be mad. We know the Cowboys have the potential to be the best team in the NFL, we just need to see some grit and fire when things get tough.

Thanks, noober...............not that you may agree with me but there is an issue and some of us don't stand alone. Hell, I could've bolded the whole post.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Seven;2306490 said:
Windward,

I more than likely jumped the gun in my response. I apologize.
This thing has been beaten to death. My interpretation very obviously differs from yours, Pep's, Catchs' and prolly several more fans. I will stick to my guns tho, in what I percieve. We'll leave it at that and hope for the best.
Again, apologies for my regression to the third grade with the name calling.

Windward has a good ring to it - BTW.
That's fine. No hard feelings at all. Ultimately we all as fans want to get this team back on track. However we all have differing reactions to a loss (and we know how the week after a loss is the hardest, especially to a hated rival)

Tensions may flare from time to time,a s that is the nature of sports message boards. This team's heightened expectations provide no safe harbor in that regard.

But hey, there's a game in a couple days. Let's hope the team begins the process fo cleaning up it's play in preparation for our next big divisional game vs. the Giants in Week 9.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
windward;2306524 said:
That's fine. No hard feelings at all. Ultimately we all as fans want to get this team back on track. However we all have differing reactions to a loss (and we know how the week after a loss is the hardest, especially to a hated rival)

Tensions may flare from time to time,a s that is the nature of sports message boards. This team's heightened expectations provide no safe harbor in that regard.

But hey, there's a game in a couple days. Let's hope the team begins the process fo cleaning up it's play in preparation for our next big divisional game vs. the Giants in Week 9.
here, here...

:cheers:

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
Seven;2306353 said:
You know you read the whole thing.......................I just wanna know how, with your PC put up and everything. ;)

I was sitting at a computer in a lab at my college.;):p:

I didn't even read the whole thread just the first couple of pages. Too much drama for my tastes.

Marktui

Reaction score
Well, unfortuneatly we lost to the hated Commanders which makes it 10 times worse!! We all just have to calm down, the NFC East division is a beast, Was, Philly and NY (SB Champs).