Just how weak our schedule has been to this point

Qcard

Reaction score
I’m sorry you don’t understand.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: Go Easy...this is a Dak Hate thread and the OP Risen is coping with Cowboys equaling his 8-9 games Win 2023 season record prediction on a Thursday late November.

Dak Haters are equivalent of whale oil vendors at a EV car show

GINeric

Reaction score
Hmmm...the Cowboys lost to the Eagles.

Some of you really seem to need to tell yourselves things I don't think you even believe.

But the Cowboys beat a Jets team that isn't as bad as people like you try to make them out to be. That's the point lil guy.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't think it's that, I think it's that people have just hit a breaking point in frustration with the narrative- very hard to be excited about regular season wins when they are only against bad to mediocre teams.

Should we win the next couple of games you will see fans start to believe again, unfortunately should we start to see losses against the better competition then you are going to see the continued frustration.

I don't think it's that, I think it's that people have just hit a breaking point in frustration with the narrative- very hard to be excited about regular season wins when they are only against bad to mediocre teams.

Should we win the next couple of games you will see fans start to believe again, unfortunately should we start to see losses against the better competition then you are going to see the continued frustration.
If they feel like this with a winning team; imagine how other fans feel around the league, that have losing records.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Hmmm...the Cowboys lost to the Eagles.

Some of you really seem to need to tell yourselves things I don't think you even believe.
Dallas was one play away from beating the Eagles. As were several other teams (Patriots, Commanders twice, Chiefs, Bills, Vikings).

Dallas is blowing opponents out. The only Cowboys win that you can change one play in and have them lose is the Chargers game. You can change several plays in their other wins and Dallas is still victorious.

A hallmark of a great team is not just beating bad teams, but destroying them. Dallas has done that (sans Arizona). The Eagles, on the other hand, are barely surviving.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Who cares???? The league is fixed anyway....the refs make sure they get the outcomes the league wants.

GINeric

Reaction score
And the 2nd worst team in the NFL smoked us

Exactly.... but people talk about bad teams we beat.... but fail to bring up all the bad teams the other good teams beat, as if we're the only good team in the league who beat a bad team.

First of all, those teams are paid professionals just like the Dallas Cowboys. So I don't want to hear anymore excuses when we smoke teams below .500.

We didn't make the schedule, we just play the teams in front of us.

Jipper

Reaction score
If they feel like this with a winning team; imagine how other fans feel around the league, that have losing records.
That's the thing, it's not a winning team...it's a team that wins games in the regular season against bad teams and loses to good team, and can't get past the divisional round.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
14 common opponents.

We all play same teams vs the NFCE, NFCW and AFCE this year.
Only difference is that we play 2nd place teams from NFCN, NFCS, and AFCW and the Eagirls play the 1st place teams. So that's 3 games that are different from 17 games. 17-3=14.
The Cowboys don't play the Cowboys. Nor do the Eagles play the Eagles.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dallas has done what they should do (with one costly exception) - beat the bad teams, and beat them badly.

Those games are over. We'll see what this team is really made of now.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Dallas was one play away from beating the Eagles. As were several other teams (Patriots, Commanders twice, Chiefs, Bills, Vikings).

Dallas is blowing opponents out. The only Cowboys win that you can change one play in and have them lose is the Chargers game. You can change several plays in their other wins and Dallas is still victorious.

A hallmark of a great team is not just beating bad teams, but destroying them. Dallas has done that (sans Arizona). The Eagles, on the other hand, are barely surviving.

No, the hallmark of a great team is winning in January.

JustChip

Reaction score
Wasn't supposed to be that way, which is why we shouldn't worry about strength of schedule before the season. The Jets, the Giants, the Chargers and possibly the Rams and Patriots were all probably expected to be better than they are, some much better,.
Verily. That’s why the consternation over playing a 1st place vs. 2nd place schedule is misplaced.

The Eagles play the Vikings, Bucs and Chiefs this year by virtue of finishing first in the Division last year.

The Cowboys play the Lions, Panthers and Chargers this year by virtue of finishing second in the Division last year.

Just my opinion, but there’s not a significant difference in total between those series. The Lions are clearly better than the Vikings; the Bucs clearly better than the Panthers; the Chiefs are better than the Chargers, but the Chargers are certainly a capable team. On balance in a 100 scale, I’d say the difference between the Eagles’ and Cowboys’ schedule is maybe 55-45, maybe closer.

GINeric

Reaction score
That's the thing, it's not a winning team...it's a team that wins games in the regular season against bad teams and loses to good team, and can't get past the divisional round.

Every team beats bad teams, and every team lose to good teams in the playoffs except one.

RoboQB

Reaction score
5 game gauntlet starts tonight!
Whole lotta questions gonna be answered in the next few weeks.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
We dont get no regard like that dangerfield guy. We are the only team in the league that needs style points when winning and the top 25 voters aren’t having none of it this year.

Zman5

Reaction score
The Cowboys don't play the Cowboys. Nor do the Eagles play the Eagles.

That's why I said that makes our strength of schedule potentially more difficult than the Eagirks since we play two more games vs a 10-1 team that Eagirls don't

Staubacher

Reaction score
Exactly.... but people talk about bad teams we beat.... but fail to bring up all the bad teams the other good teams beat, as if we're the only good team in the league who beat a bad team.

First of all, those teams are paid professionals just like the Dallas Cowboys. So I don't want to hear anymore excuses when we smoke teams below .500.

We didn't make the schedule, we just play the teams in front of us.
True but the choking against the good teams and in the playoffs especially has to stop sometime