Just start over

uvaballa

Reaction score
As you’ve seen the QB position is greatly inflated. That’s the teams fault though so nothing the Cowboys can do about it.

what does starting over even look like? Do you think the veteran players just want to start over and be worse than they already are for the next few years? Fans need to put themselves in the players and coaches position sometimes.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The salary cap is about to drop, and NFL teams seem to be tiring of high-priced middling veteran players that are constantly nursing injuries and making very little impact on season results.

I believe, like many others do, that we are about to see a sea of salary dumps in the NFL in the coming weeks.

I think Dallas needs to be one of those teams.

Big contracts don't make sense on below average football teams. When you're this bad defensively, and your offense is this inefficient at scoring touchdowns, you're not going anywhere anytime soon.

Keep the young studs you have, but look to trade or dump everybody else. Start over.

My fan side wants to go after Stafford or Rodgers, then try to nab some key defensive guys that are available. But that doesn't really make sense.

This is a fractured and dysfunctional franchise that needs to be honest with itself for once. This team isn't likable in the least. It doesn't really care. The best players are not the most committed players. It's a house of cards 365 days a year.

End this.
While you present some reasonable arguments . Do you really believe our dysfunctional organization would follow suit?

Jethro is all about “ relative and interesting “.