Justin Fields traded to Steelers

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
What is bad is the bears use a 1st round pick to get him, and then fool around and only get a 6th round pick back.
That is really bad.
beware of Ohio State qb's I say, until Stroud not a single star NFL qb in history has been form OSU. Art Schlister was the closest.
also beware of smaller qbs who run a lot, when has one of them gotten to a SB,l ever?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Thanks. So now one else was willing to offer more than a late 5th til Jerry gave up a 4th.
He’s probably wishing he had that pick back. We came up with Dak, Pollard and Ferguson in the 4th round.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I'm thinking teams in need of a QB think this rookie class is better than Fields. But this could really be a steal for Pittsburgh or they could be looking for a QB again soon.
The Steelers should play both quarterbacks. I would think they improved their quarterbacks situation on the cheap.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I Ike the trade for the Steelers. I think Felids can play, he just needs more time to develop.

No knock on Lance, but I would prefer Fields if I had to choose be the two.

Motorola

Reaction score

Over the last year \ season, the sports media outlets covering the Steelers opined Pittsburgh GM Omar Khan had a keen interest in Fields.

With longtime HC Mike Tomlin still in place (2024 is final year of his current deal), the Steelers also have their bridge quarterback Russell Wilson on board to help mentor the young player to be a better all-around QB to reboot his career.

vlad

Reaction score
lol Stephen looks like a clown more and more….

MikeT22

Reaction score
For all you cats that want to dump Dak and draft a QB in the first round, 2022 was worse than 2021.
THINGS ARE NEVER SO BAD THAT THEY CAN'T GET WORSE.

We all knew ‘22 was a poor QB year at the time. Only one first rounder and that was a reach.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Steelers should play both quarterbacks. I would think they improved their quarterbacks situation on the cheap.
They improved it but don’t have a long term answer. It may takes years to replace Big Ben. They could use Fields as a situational QB allowing him to use his mobility.