Justin Rascati prospects (ProFootballWeekly)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1423351 said:
I'll make it very simple. For all those who know the answer to this please keep it to yourself. I want an honest answer from him.
Unasked for addendum: shut up 'TheProphet'. Shut up 'CC Boy'.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Waiting for the answer to mine and Hos questions!

wonder if hes trying to google them haha

CCBoy

Reaction score
:lmao2: I get it, this is really a trial strip for a new game show, that you step up to be contestant on it....right?:lmao: O.K....ASK away.:)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CCBoy;1423359 said:
:lmao2: I get it, this is really a trial strip for a new game show, that you step up to be contestant on it....right?:lmao: O.K....ASK away.:)
Do us a favor. Log off as CC Boy, log back on the philo beddoe and answer Hos' question.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1423283 said:
now its a 3 way tag team match, one logs off and the other logs on to defend that person, a simple program to switch ip's and a false identy a few email addressed and you got prophet, philo dough , and now ccboy
That's complete cr*p. None of that is true. Prove it. I'm not so bored I'd stoop to that or go to all that trouble. Absurd. Paranoid.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423363 said:
That's complete cr*p. None of that is true. Prove it. I'm not so bored I'd stoop to that or go all that trouble. Absurd. Paranoid.
You're ducking my question. These other responses aren't important. I gave you a chance to back up your boast.

Let's see ya do it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's complete cr*p. None of that is true. Prove it. I'm not so bored I'd stoop to that or go all that trouble. Absurd. Paranoid.
Oh brother. :rolleyes:

superpunk

Reaction score
CCBoy;1423359 said:
I get it, this is really a trial strip for a new game show, that you step up to be contestant on it....right? O.K....ASK away.:)
We don't suffer fools.

if your boys were legit, there would be no problem with them. As it is, we can smell "moron" like we're moronhounds - a mile away. If they're legit, their actions will speak for themselves, and they'll be treated accordingly.

It's no different for anyone, anywhere.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
CCBoy;1423304 said:
If I think you are less than objective, heck, you already know everything and are just extolliong your living 'virtues' with all the football talk....geese, I'll just down and listen to the wisdom of the ages for a while....

I think I asked this a couple of years back, Yeagermister...ever been to Germany?

As to fly bye and kiss...nope, there are already enough of you on the site...:lmao2:
Remember--you, Prophet & I are all the same guy in some demented scheme. Too much.:)

the kid 05

Reaction score

its not that hard at all, programs do it all for you, make it a click of a button away. i can say random words too. ban. him. please. thank. you. mods. i. love. you. all.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
philo beddoe;1423370 said:
Remember--you, Prophet & I are all the same guy in some demented scheme. Too much.:)
"Demented"? No. "Deluded?" Yes.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
the kid 05;1423374 said:
by god hos hes screwed!
I know, and it's such a simple question really.

The problem is...it's actually about football.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1423351 said:
I'll make it very simple. For all those who know the answer to this please keep it to yourself. I want an honest answer from him.

Was Emmitt Smith better at Draw plays or Delays? Please defend your answer. It can be brief. I'm not looking for anything elaborate.
Delays I would say. That's just what I remember. I'm more into trivia, try me on that.

the kid 05

Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423377 said:
Delays I would say. That's just what I remember. I'm more into trivia, try me on that.

trivia = questions

hos asked a question.

we dont give no multiple choice questions in these here parts.