Signed by Cowboys Kai Forbath kicker signed

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
We need a punter as well, our punter is ranked 34th in the NFL and there's 32 teams lol
Yeah I don’t know what’s happened to Chris Jones . He may have an injury we don’t know about? He’s usually been pretty good during his time here.

I hope Forbath is at least better than Maher - we don’t need a miss from 30 yards to win the game against philabarfia

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I've got news for ya you think the kicking was bad with Maher well this is going to be worse! Look at the kicks Maher has missed, many of them far from chip shots and on top of that he's made all his extra points!
Doesn't really matter. The seasons all but over. After Maher's comments after the game there should be no doubt he should be off the team.

John813

Reaction score
Maher was a 50% kicker at Home this season. In a near perfect environment, he was:
1-3 from 30-39
0-1 from 40-49
1-4 from 50+ yards

His total in Cowboys Stadium this year was 6-12. No worries of rain, wind or cold.
His totals on the road were much better at 77+%

Complete reversal from last year when he was a 90% kicker at home and 68.8% on the road.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Watch the Patriots pick him up...and he doesn't miss another kick for the rest of the season. :rolleyes:

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
This is the dude that missed 8 extra points??

Well you analytics folks wanted us going for two all the time... so there's that.

starfan1

Reaction score
Glad we got rid of Bailey.
I know your being sarcastic and hindsight is great if we had it but when Bailey was cut he was struggling for us. He seems to have righted the ship but he wasnt Dan bailey we were used to and if my memory serves me right he was making pretty decent cash and wasnt living up to the $$$

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Now that we’ve got a new kicker, back to firing Jason Garrett.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Acknowledgment.gif

Can't wait for Chuck's approval after it is announced Garrett will not be back. :laugh:

starfan1

Reaction score
I've got news for ya you think the kicking was bad with Maher well this is going to be worse! Look at the kicks Maher has missed, many of them far from chip shots and on top of that he's made all his extra points!

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/12/cowboys-brett-maher-nfl-record-missed-fg/

ok thanks Brett those 35-50- yarders you missed were killer

Mostly reliable last year, Maher has been remarkably inconsistent in 2019. He’s now 19-for-29 on the year with a long of 63 yards, which tied a league record and set a new franchise mark. He’s made all of his extra-point tries — 35-for-35. However, Maher is just 6-of-12 on FG attempts at AT&T Stadium this season, and his unsuccessful boots are often from short distances or come at inopportune times.

He missed an end-of-half field goal attempt, due to it being deflected, then pushed a 47-yard third-quarter attempt wide right in last week’s loss to the Bills. After the game, however, Cowboys VP Stephen Jones threw his support behind Maher, declaring that no changes were to be made and no free-agent tryouts were planned.

ESisback

Reaction score
I wish I had the Cowboys energy to laugh at your sarcasm. The clapper and his rag tag group of fake coaches has absolutely exhausted me.

Rag tag? Sounds like Robin Hood!

Garrett Hood...robs from the rich, gives to himself!