Signed by Cowboys Kai Forbath kicker signed

75boyz

Reaction score
Its going to be very funny to watch him trot on the field for his first Dallas field goal only to miss. Only in Dallas would something like that actually happen...:facepalm:. I can see it now.

I absolutely “expect” this to happen now. Good call

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I know your being sarcastic and hindsight is great if we had it but when Bailey was cut he was struggling for us. He seems to have righted the ship but he wasnt Dan bailey we were used to and if my memory serves me right he was making pretty decent cash and wasnt living up to the $$$

....and we expected a dude with no NFL experience to come in and perform better. I said it was stupid initially, and it ended up being stupid. Bailey's contract didn't impact our cap in any way.

Stop defending bad decisions. Enough is enough.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A move like this can lead to a culture change in the locker room and a Super Bowl run.
Not nearly as much as changing out the locker room attendant. I want to know if the Cowboys are doing anything about that!

starfan1

Reaction score
....and we expected a dude with no NFL experience to come in and perform better. I said it was stupid initially, and it ended up being stupid. Bailey's contract didn't impact our cap in any way.

Stop defending bad decisions. Enough is enough.
we as in me ain't defending nothing and I didn't know what to expect and he wasn't much worse than baileys final days if at all when he first came. His cost was factored in I'm sure .Year 1 wasn't so bad but the failure came at camp this year when no one was brought in to give him competition when there were some ? marks.looking back it was poor decision but we are littered with questionable decision over the past 20 years so are you surprised? The fact that this dude with his leg ain't kicking the ball out of the end zone every time is beyond me

sdfidaho

Reaction score
After missing an extra point
He’s probably no worse than we had but we certainly need to find the answer to this and punter too, this off season

How many extra points did Maher miss this year?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Eh, glad Maher is gone but Forbath doesn't excite me. I'd rather go for a young kicker, some no-name and see if he can audition to be the guy for the future. Forbath is just a stop-gap journeyman, he's not the answer long-term