Kareem Hunt Beats up woman

Rayman70

Reaction score
went and watched the video. Its not Ray Rice bad...but its bad enough. If this were Zeke or any Dallas Player this would have been common knowledge long ago and they would have been gone by now. Double standards galore by the league office. One standard to bear for Dallas, and another for every other team. UNFAIR. This guy did wrong...he kicked and hit a woman!!! WHY HAS NOTHIN BEEN DONE? I thought charges didn't need to be filed in order for GODdel to suspend you? lol...Recall that was the league standard...hmm...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welp, the Chiefs are done. Even if nothing happens to him, this will be too much of a distraction for them down the stretch. And we know this team isn't exactly mentally tough (losing to the Titans at home in the 1st round)
That seems like wishful thinking.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wow, a lot of "not that bad comments in here"

I'm sorry, but he was clearly the aggressor at the point in the video. Even if it was two guys, that would be considered assault. When you weigh twice as much as the other person, you honestly don't deserve to be defended.
agree..this is horrible. What is worse is the league knew and did nothing!!!! SHAMEFUL.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Think I read somewhere that she didn't want to have sex with one of his entourage. So, think about it... in a #Metoo environment you have a guy who is trying to be physically violent with a woman because she didn't want to have sex with some other dude. Can't see how he is not suspended for this.

She got in his face.

Nobody should get into someone else's personal space in a confrontational manner.

Obviously he shouldn't touch her, but if a 5-5 140 pound adult male had done the same thing, everybody would say that it was his fault for getting in the players face.

The world can't just allow people to do whatever they want without any repercussion just because they are women.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have a daughter and let me tell you all somethin...I WOULD NEVER STAND FOR THIS. If I'm this young woman and her family, I'm taking this whole thing to task in the media.Thats how change happens. We cant have this. Goodell has allowed this kind of environment.