Kareem Hunt Beats up woman

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The two aren't equal, especially when there is a person in between. There was no motion to indicate that she was about to attack. And then he continued after she was on the ground. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but it shows who the aggressor was.

I'm not saying he should not get in any trouble but she should also be in trouble for provoking him.

All she had to do is walk away.

The problem is that even if they both got in trouble with the law, an NFL player likely has a lot more to lose than the woman.

FYI - I think the women were hookers.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
All she had to do was walk away. Nobody forced her to confront him.

She was in his face even if the other dude is somewhat in the way.

Did they give the phone back?

I'm not going to allow someone to video me even if I'm not involved in an incident.

Political Correctness has gone too far. It reminds of "When keeping it real goes wrong". Ente When keeping it real goes wrong Chappelle into youtube.

Yes, all she had to do was walk away. Still does not give him the right to touch her. Again, he escalated it, beyond her escalation.

And tge hotel is a public space. It has nothing to do with political correctness, but she has a right to record this confrontation. None of them have the right to take her property, even if it’s returned.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"NFL's Kareem Hunt Brutalizes and Kicks Woman... In Hotel Video"

'Kicks woman' is correct. I believe even some female victims of domestic violence might define 'brutalizes' as somewhat of a stretch in the video. 'Physically assaults' may be a more appropriate description.

The video is pretty clear cut. Hunt will pay. Loss of games. Jail time. Possibly his career.

I am thankful (and Hunt and the woman he assaulted should both feel the same way) the incident did not escalate beyond what is shown in the video. No one ever knows just how violent any person can become once they lose control of their emotions. Serious injury or worse could have easily been the outcome.

However, I am still left wondering what was the young woman's motivation for remaining within such an obviously hostile yet very public (even at 3 AM) environment? From a personal perspective, I taught my children (and have told my grandchild) to not put themselves in harm's way if it can be avoided unless it is a life-and-death situation where they must take action to defend their own well-being. What was she arguing about so vehemently?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The NFL either hid this video for months or the NFL will try to say they knew nothing of the video. Either way the NFL and Goodell look like garbage. Throw in the Skins picking up Reuben Foster and it has been an atrocious week for the NFL and Goodell. Goodell has to go. I do not see how he can survive this.

No way the Chiefs and the NFL can let Hunt play the next several weeks. It would look awful for the NFL.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please.

Do not receive a thread ban for name-calling.

Stop the name-calling.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

'Kicks woman' is correct. I believe even some female victims of domestic violence might define 'brutalizes' as somewhat of a stretch in the video. 'Physically assaults' may be a more appropriate description.

The video is pretty clear cut. Hunt will pay. Loss of games. Jail time. Possibly his career.

I am thankful (and Hunt and the woman he assaulted should both feel the same way) the incident did not escalate beyond what is shown in the video. No one ever knows just how violent any person can become once they lose control of their emotions. Serious injury or worse could have easily been the outcome.

However, I am still left wondering what was the young woman's motivation for remaining within such an obviously hostile yet very public (even at 3 AM) environment? From a personal perspective, I taught my children (and have told my grandchild) to not put themselves in harm's way if it can be avoided unless it is a life-and-death situation where they must take action to defend their own well-being. What was she arguing about so vehemently?

Hunt is no way going to lose his career over this. I don't think he gets any jail time either.

It will be a slap on the wrist. Watch.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I'm not saying he should not get in any trouble but she should also be in trouble for provoking him.

All she had to do is walk away.

The problem is that even if they both got in trouble with the law, an NFL player likely has a lot more to lose than the woman.

FYI - I think the women were hookers.

What would them being hookers have to do with this situation? Even if they are, does it mean you can assault them?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I don’t think his life was in danger. Stop making excuses for the scum

And Phil's response wasn't specific to this incident. It was a general answer to your general question. Try less insults and more reading comprehension.

Sydla

Reaction score
I really want to know what and when the NFL knew about this and the existence of this tape.

They have earned ZERO benefit of the doubt in matters like this. If it turns out that they knew of this and kind of tried to bury this or half *** the investigation after the stretches and lengths they went to in order to nail Elliott, that would be ridiculous.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Throw the book at them both. Hunt's a fool, given what he had to lose, but he deserves what he gets.

Philmonroe

Reaction score

As for bold some people esp younger people roll like this. Everybody will say never hit women (I say don't hit anybody) and the like but some people low key enjoy in these situations. Maybe that's a glimpse into their lives but this isn't something new and or crazy to me personally. I had neighbors like this that were always fighting but next day act like nothing happened. When I was a little younger also had friends and randoms act this way esp when alcohol was involved. Its not right but being younger this isn't some thing I'm like why would she do this because I've saw it too often.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Hunt is no way going to lose his career over this. I don't think he gets any jail time either.

It will be a slap on the wrist. Watch.
I don't think he should lose his career but he should at least get the same thing Zeke got for less than this. After that he should be allowed to resume his career and learn a valuable lesson. These young dudes gotta be smarter though. You aren't some regular degular dude. People waiting for you to mess up so they can go in on you.

GridironGreat

Reaction score
Typical NFL shoving this video under the rug. TMZ’s headline is ridiculous but smart. I don’t condone it and a punishment better be served. It wasn’t as terrible as the headline made it seem tho.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Yea, I don’t how many games he should be suspended for, but this is a huge black eye for Goodell. It’s Ray Rice all over, in that they knew of an incident and did not care to investigate. And as before, TMZ gets a copy and they look like they weren’t going to do anything again.

On a side not, bet Zeke kills next week. He’ll be pissed

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Typical NFL shoving this video under the rug. TMZ’s headline is ridiculous but smart. I don’t condone it and a punishment better be served. It wasn’t as terrible as the headline made it seem tho.
I don't think the headline is smart because when you start hyperbole it leads to the boy who cried wolf syndrome IMO. Maybe you disagree. This is a subject you can just say what happened without all the extras.