Kareem Hunt Beats up woman

Rayman70

Reaction score
She got in his face.

Nobody should get into someone else's personal space in a confrontational manner.

Obviously he shouldn't touch her, but if a 5-5 140 pound adult male had done the same thing, everybody would say that it was his fault for getting in the players face.

The world can't just allow people to do whatever they want without any repercussion just because they are women.
the phrase, just walk away applies here. He didn't, SHE DIDNT...and the outcome was predictable.

lopey

Reaction score
So police was involved
The team knew of video which I assume means the league knew of the video
It happened months ago and nothing has happened?
The NFL learned nothing from ray rice
Nope Godall thinks he is above reproach....

Rayman70

Reaction score
So police was involved
The team knew of video which I assume means the league knew of the video
It happened months ago and nothing has happened?
The NFL learned nothing from ray rice
follow the brand and the money. Goodell knew and did NOTHIN!!!!!! shameful.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
She got in his face.

Nobody should get into someone else's personal space in a confrontational manner.

Obviously he shouldn't touch her, but if a 5-5 140 pound adult male had done the same thing, everybody would say that it was his fault for getting in the players face.

The world can't just allow people to do whatever they want without any repercussion just because they are women.

It's amazing how you can literally fault her for getting in his face, but kinda blow off him assaulting her.

Whether it was a male or female, there was a person in between them, so there was no real threat. Hunt pushed the one guy out of the way to push her. And during all of this, one of his friends took her phone, I assume so he could delete this incident. So while an assault was occurring, someone with Hunt committed a theft. I *think* they all could get charged in that situation.

And this isn't a male/female thing. He was clearly the aggressor.

conner01

Reaction score
Nope Godall thinks he is above reproach....
He may get a rude awakening
Come January you have a record number of women going into the House who may just drag him in to testify
Zeke gets suspended for a he said she said
This is on video
That’s a major public relations blunder by the league for sure

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the phrase, just walk away applies here. He didn't, SHE DIDNT...and the outcome was predictable.

Yes, he has to know better in regards to NFL conduct rules.

In regards to the law, if he received any punishment then she should receive similar punishment for getting in his face.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Yes, he has to know better in regards to NFL conduct rules.

In regards to the law, if he received any punishment then she should receive similar punishment for getting in his face.

The two aren't equal, especially when there is a person in between. There was no motion to indicate that she was about to attack. And then he continued after she was on the ground. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but it shows who the aggressor was.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
maybe he would and maybe he can take you?
Unless he has a weapon I'm pretty sure he and most people in general can't take me. Maybe he is one of the few but that type of talk over a regular disagreement would definitely get him his answer to the question one way or another IRL. People just get real reckless with disagreements online that don't go this way IRL so don't know why people get online being confrontational so often.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I never will understand grown men thinking its ok to hit woman in any circumstance other than your life being in danger....
I will never understand why sometimes people put themselves in situations that can get them hit or whatever. We aren't supposed to hit women and I can ride with that but some women are going to be combative thinking every guy esp in a heated situation like this is going to adhere to that? You're setting folks up for failure. You shouldn't hit anybody but in high emotional times all that logic goes out the window oftentimes.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That's not how what he said reads.

What he said was an accurate description of the kick and of the hyperbolic headline.

Nothing indicated being "ok with" anything.
Thank you for understanding but I understand in situations like this folks read things how they want to read them.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's amazing how you can literally fault her for getting in his face, but kinda blow off him assaulting her.

Whether it was a male or female, there was a person in between them, so there was no real threat. Hunt pushed the one guy out of the way to push her. And during all of this, one of his friends took her phone, I assume so he could delete this incident. So while an assault was occurring, someone with Hunt committed a theft. I *think* they all could get charged in that situation.

And this isn't a male/female thing. He was clearly the aggressor.

All she had to do was walk away. Nobody forced her to confront him.

She was in his face even if the other dude is somewhat in the way.

Did they give the phone back?

I'm not going to allow someone to video me even if I'm not involved in an incident.

Political Correctness has gone too far. It reminds of "When keeping it real goes wrong". Ente When keeping it real goes wrong Chappelle into youtube.