Twitter: Kazee to visit Cowboys

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Have to be low risk team friendly deal. Don't like positions where speed and change of direction are critical while coming off Achilles injury.

I'm going to guess it'd likely be a 1-2 year deal anyway. With the cap being the way it is, that's the usual year deals that players are signing atm.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think I would prefer Neal. And then draft an FS.

im not against signing Kazee for a cheap deal to see if he can bounce back from the injury though.
I've lately changed from Farley to Moehrig at the top of my wish list.

Somehow safeties seem more scarce than corners.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Quinn definitely will have one of his former Falcons S signed, either Kazee or Ricardo Allen. To a lesser extent Neal.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The fact that they are even bringing in a guy for a visit that the D coordinator and position coach know extremely well is pretty in general. Perhaps a physical I guess?

And, with what's going on in the world, I'm going to guess a COVID test is probably in order for him too.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I imagine he's saying that after an achilles tear he would like the idea if it's a low cost replacement. Kazee is definitely an upgrade at the position, but that's assuming he returns to form after injury or doesn't get injured again.

I say we sign both Kazee and Malik Hooker and let them battle it out and hope we get 17 games between the two.

:thumbup:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
My guess is he signs. Doesn't sound like teams are beating down the door for him.

Maybe he's got chores this weekend or a big Costco run.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I say we sign both Kazee and Malik Hooker and let them battle it out and hope we get 17 games between the two.

:thumbup:
Signing both wouldn't be terrible. Kazee can play slot, and he would be a legit starting caliber CB if not for size and speed. You could have all three of Wilson, Hooker and Kazee on the field a large amount of snaps

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Won’t work in Dallas. He’s good, young and a free agent. We don’t go down like that.