Twitter: Kazee to visit Cowboys

Bowdown27

Reaction score
We should be happy with any outside safety coming in. Then again we thought Clinton dix would help. That didn’t happen.

let’s see if kazee the answer for now.

quickccc

Reaction score
This guy would be a good addition. Not a big impact All Pro or anything but better than Woods has been and has a good relationship with Quinn from Atl days.

I like the penchant and knack for INTs, whether college or NFL, he's always displayed that area.
He has speed-athletic limitations so he'd have to be a center field type and scheme around him.
And he's not the biggest guy around so I wouldn't want him to be in position to be taking on a lot of tackling. I dunno really know and have followed the rest of his game.
An cross -your- fingers type signing, that you hope springs a very pleasant surprise, and i assume he won't cost us much in cap dollars. - a stop gap until we have more of a long term challenger.

quickccc

Reaction score
We should be happy with any outside safety coming in. Then again we thought Clinton dix would help. That didn’t happen.

let’s see if kazee the answer for now.

Always have a Plan B option to turn to if the primary- immediate signing doesn't turn out.
Ala Clinton DIx,.. ala Dontario Poe.

This is why we don't need to be having these "in limbo " picks and draftees like Reggie Robinson to where we dunno what position to play him or where is his best fit.
We've done that with Byron Jones.. and looks like it's de ja vue with Robinson. It's delaying and stunting their growth, learning curve, confidence and potential.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Gives a rookie a year or two to develop

Exactly, and if we trade back and get Moehrig, Kazee gives us another year to develop Moehrig or Holland if we get him round 3. In fact, in a trade back, Kazee frees us up to take Collins (LB from Tulsa) and Holland in round 3 or the later 2 we'd have from a trade.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Always have a Plan B option to turn to if the primary- immediate signing doesn't turn out.
Ala Clinton DIx,.. ala Dontario Poe.

This is why we don't need to be having these "in limbo " picks and draftees like Reggie Robinson to where we dunno what position to play him or where is his best fit.
We've done that with Byron Jones.. and looks like it's de ja vue with Robinson. It's delaying and stunting their growth, learning curve, confidence and potential.

Which is all the more reason to draft Holland in round 3. If Kazee does suck, then Holland can start if needed. If Kazee is good, then Holland can develop at a better pace.

erod

Reaction score
HaHa Clinton-Dix called and wants his hype back.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This guy would be a good addition. Not a big impact All Pro or anything but better than Woods has been and has a good relationship with Quinn from Atl days.
I agree, he is more rangy and has better hands. I think He and Wilson would pair up nicely.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Yup, and, to double dip on that, Jevon Holland would be a terrific draft choice to have under Kazee. He's starting caliber too, but Kazee would allow us a bit more time to develop Holland before starting him.
I love the idea of taking a rangy safety in the draft, too. I really like the TCU safety Mohrig, myself, though he would have to be a trade back - from 10 - or trade up from the second round guy.
What range is Holland projected to go?

garyv

Reaction score
I've lately changed from Farley to Moehrig at the top of my wish list.

Somehow safeties seem more scarce than corners.

I've been thinking this myself. When I listened to Broddus and his buddies Draft update he was talking about Farley's Dad
might be a real issue. Its going around with Scouts. His father gets bigtime in his football business and could cause a
Coaching staff issues.