Twitter: Kazee to visit Cowboys

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with you. From what I've seen in the past, most players can come back from the injury but most are not the same player. There are exceptions and I think that's why Dallas is bringing him in next week to get a look for themselves. For his case, and the Cowboys, I hope he's the same player but I'm not getting my hopes up yet on this guy.

https://www.aaos.org/aaosnow/2020/aaos-now-special-edition/research/research17/
In terms of return to play, drafted athletes returned at a rate of 61.54 percent (n = 40/65). The return rate was lower for undrafted athletes, at 52.78 percent (n = 19/36). Of the rookies with AT ruptures, 42.11 percent returned to play in the NFL, whereas 62.20 percent of veteran players with ruptures came back after injury. The average draft pick of those with a career-ending injury was 106. Those who continued to play after injury averaged a draft pick of 93.

Jesus, bro. We haven't even interviewed him yet and you're already hating.

JBS

Reaction score
Make a lot of money and win 2 games w the Jets

Or

Play for the minimum and win 7 games w the Cowboys

Can't blame the guy..not an easy choice

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It is sad that this franchise not a destination of choice for free agents. They would actually debate between the Jets and Lions to decide where they want to play. That tells us a lot about the health of the culture. Nobody is impressed and running to play with a star on their helmet.

Compare Dallas with an up-and-coming team like Buffalo and it is pretty glaring.

HungryLion

Reaction score
It is sad that this franchise not a destination of choice for free agents. They would actually debate between the Jets and Lions to decide where they want to play. That tells us a lot about the health of the culture. Nobody is impressed and running to play with a star on their helmet.

Compare Dallas with an up-and-coming team like Buffalo and it is pretty glaring.

Beasley told us a couple years ago. Some People just assumed he was being bitter. Oops

boysfanindc

Reaction score
That's my thought. I know Jerry's not afraid to reach if needed, but I don't think he will, and since when has he taken a S in the first round? Much less at 10 or better? So, just in the history of JJ tells me that, unless we get a trade down, I doubt we'll be drafting safety first round. This means that Holland is the next best option for us from what I see.

I would like to see the trade down from 10 in the 14-16 range and select Horn
What just happened??? Honest offer, huh.

Maybe Leverage.

Yeah if I was his agent and heard Hooker was also visiting Dallas I might schedule some visits with other teams as leverage or backup plan.

boysfanindc

Reaction score

In the end it comes down to money with most of these guys.