Twitter: KC: Dak must reach playoffs consistently if he's paid premium QB money

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Listen, no one can argue against your claims of lack of success for the team. But if you think it’s all Daks fault then you’re a delusional hater and an ignorant Troll.

I don’t think it’s Dak’s fault at all..

I think Dak’s a solid QB with great intangibles.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yet everyday you come here and say get rid of Dak. You’re a hypocrite and a fake. And you’re not fooling anyone.

Yes because he wants money like a player that carries a team should be paid when he gets the team to a similar place that Andy Dalton could.

If I’m going to buy a Honda I want Honda prices and not Lamborghini prices.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
This is such a dumb standard....people pick and chose when they want to use the W/L record as a QB stat. When it works in their favor its a QB stat. When its use to make Dak look bad its "teams win games not one player".

Its a silly argument. Fact is, build a solid team around him just like the Packers have and just like the Saints have and maybe he would make the playoffs.

As we can see from this terrible team.....Dak didn't inherit a good team or a good coaching staff...he succeed in spite of it.

Sorry, but that is just b/s. The team that Dak inherited was built to win. He screwed the pooch in the Playoffs, but yeah, he had some really good stats and was gifted the RoY.

Qcard

Reaction score
Romo made too much money and the team had too many holes that we couldn’t overcome.
Wrong..

Romo had a HOF coach in Parcells. He choked.

I won't even count the Garrett days because they would have invented a way to lose...like Cabo.

He's your guy. The Forum history doesn't lie. You agreed with Colin Cowherd on Dak since 2016.

How do you keep an agenda for 5 years? I guess you keep moving the Goal post

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes because he wants money like a player that carries a team should be paid when he gets the team to a similar place that Andy Dalton could.

The problem for you is you think Dak’s a Honda but in fact he’s a Lamborghini and his stats prove it. You are blind because of your hate. And you’re not man enough to admit you are wrong so you come here every day and double down on your hate. It makes you feel good.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I heard this on my lunch break.. Good stuff.

Some facts.

Green Bay has made the playoffs 8 of last 10 years. The only 2 they didn't make it were McCarthy's final 2 seasons..

New Orleans has made it the last 4 years and 6 out of the last 10.

Seattle has only missed the playoffs 1 time with Russell Wilson.

Tom Brady has made the playoffs 10 out of the last 10 years. It's been awhile until since Tampa has been to the playoffs

Mahomes has went 3 years in a row.

This is why you pay the elite guys and let the not so elites walk if they want elite money.

How about Stafford, Ryan, Carr, Watson, Garrapolo, Cousins, Wentz? I didn't see you put those on your list.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yep..

People think we're just a couple drafts away or whatever.. Build a defense.

Meanwhile the OL is trending down.

I'll say though.. I thought the Oline coach did well for what he had. The Arizona & Washington game were awful but for what they had I thought it was ok.
You just contradicted yourself

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Sorry, but that is just b/s. The team that Dak inherited was built to win. He screwed the pooch in the Playoffs, but yeah, he had some really good stats and was gifted the RoY.

Coaching and defense failed in the playoffs.

streetcredit

Reaction score
The problem for you is you think Dak’s a Honda but in fact he’s a Lamborghini and his stats prove it. You are blind because of your hate. And you’re not man enough to admit you are wrong so you come here every day and double down on your hate. It makes you feel good.
Which stats prove it?

shabazz

Reaction score
The Chunky Beef Commercials are Elite.....the hell with playoff wins

Brax

Reaction score

There are idiots here that tell it’s the market price for QBs, you get a Yugo but pay for a Lamborghini , it is a great read and even sadder is they really believe it.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Hell ask the Chiefs why the surrounded Mahomes with so much talent.....they are the ones who paid Tyreke Hill and Kelce big money....then paid Sammy Watkins big money....used a 1st round on CEH and then still signed Leveon Bell. Paid Chris Jones big money....traded a 1st and 3rd for Frank Clark and gave him 105 million.......Then went on to give Mahomes a 503 million dollar contract.t So why does Mahomes need so many pieces around him to succeed? Gotta ask the Chiefs and Andy Reid that one. And while you're at it ask the Packers about Aaron Rodger and all the help he needs.

Yeah the Chiefs have not one but TWO of the top 5 highest paid receivers and the highest paid tight end.. I honestly don't know why people keep insisting on acting as if Mahomes is out there throwing to 5 guys from the Y.