KC-Indy thread

lwehlers

Reaction score
The league needs to evaluate these pick plays. KC ran another one on that last drive and it wasn't called.

I agree it is a unfair advantage to defenses. the league is making almost to where you cannot play defense anymore.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you ask me, I'd say he played great, but critics will say that that intentional grounding penalty put the Chiefs out of what could have been game-winning FG range.
Yup, and people will call Luck clutch despite his 3 interceptions, including two that came during the comeback. Perfect example of why all the clutch/choke stuff is ridiculous.

Novacek84

Reaction score
True, but Reid called the same type of game in the second half that Garrett did against GB. We blasted Garrett for it. Can't give Reid a pass.

I agree but he also really had no run option with Charles out and then Davis out. Murray was at least available to Garrett but I get the point. Reid is another awful game manager.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Luck is a 2nd year QB, and look at that. 28 point deficit. Has Romo come back from such a deficit in a big game in his 8 years as a starter? Luck is just a monster.

I find it hilarious when "Cowboy" fans take more shots at their own QB then divisional rivals, but hey, that's our fans! Smh.

burmafrd

Reaction score
True smith showed his limitations in the last part of the game but still that loss is absolutely due to two things: the KC defense falling apart and Andy Reid abandoning the run. His last RB was not bad but he did not even try

Just like in the Packers game. when your D is spitting the bit, keep it on the bench as much as possible. Seems to be common sense to everyone except two NFL HC's.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I see some can't even enjoy an entertaining first game of the NFL Playoffs without taking shots at our Quarterback. Get a life. Switch your allegiance to a new team.

Fastphilly

Reaction score
Chiefs would be smart to try and milk this clock for every second the way their defense has looked this half.

Perhaps if they weren't down to their 3rd string runningback they would have. If the Chiefs had Charles the game would've been over with a long time ago.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Instead of hyping up Luck, how about Hilton? That guy had three steps on every corner/safety he faced today.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Chief fans be like...

2b78d1c2fdff18925f50861240f444e03c9a791b858773937853d8c7cf293a4a_large

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Exciting game. KC was really the only defensive AFC team. The NFC is a mix of 3 great defensive teams with read-option QBs and 3 great offensive teams with star QBs.

links18

Reaction score
Yup, and people will call Luck clutch despite his 3 interceptions, including two that came during the comeback. Perfect example of why all the clutch/choke stuff is ridiculous.

Its not ridiculous. Its just an over used cliche....

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Instead of hyping up Luck, how about Hilton? That guy had three steps on every corner/safety he faced today.
Yeah, especially after Flowers and the other CB went out. I saw a couple of the most blatant pick plays I've ever seen, too.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score

Beast. Luck to Hilton might break many of the Peyton to Marvin records. Or Peyton to Wayne. I'm not sure which one Peyton has more records with. They're probably close.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Of course it was the injuries, at least in part. They lost 2 CBs including Flowers...and all of a sudden they can't stop the pass. They lost their top 2 RBs and stopped scoring TDs. There were a lot of factors, but pretending the injuries had no effect is silly.

I didn't say that injuries had no effect; I said that you can't explain the collapse by the injuries. That was a total meltdown which many had a hand in, including Reid and Smith...

bark

Reaction score
This has to feel like our playoff loss in Seattle ( the bobble) if you are a chiefs fan

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Perhaps if they weren't down to their 3rd string runningback they would have. If the Chiefs had Charles the game would've been over with a long time ago.

I thought all you had to do in the second half with a big lead like that was keep running the ball regardless.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
isn't it amazing when an organization has an idea of what they're doing, starting quarterback goes down for the season with neck surgery, instead of picking up his option, and in salary cap hell, they let him go, trade some of their aging pieces,cut aging players, stink for a year....draft well, and are now in the playoffs two years in a row with ten plus wins, yet the cowboys continue to spin their wheels year after year after year into mediocrity.......