KC-Indy thread

links18

Reaction score
This has to feel like our playoff loss in Seattle ( the bobble) if you are a chiefs fan

Well, hard to blame the Chiefs loss on some kind of QB curse or something.....

joseephuss

Reaction score
Instead of hyping up Luck, how about Hilton? That guy had three steps on every corner/safety he faced today.

Why does it have to be an either/or? I think they both could be hyped up after today's performances.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I wonder if Clark Hunt is going to go on the radio and tell fans how entertianing his team is?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
A lot of people are frying Dwayne Bowe on Twitter, saying he's got to get his feet down on that play. Did I see it wrong? Thought it was just a difficult to execute play but overall thrown and caught as well as can be expected under the circumstances...

rcaldw

Reaction score
Of course it was the injuries, at least in part. They lost 2 CBs including Flowers...and all of a sudden they can't stop the pass. They lost their top 2 RBs and stopped scoring TDs. There were a lot of factors, but pretending the injuries had no effect is silly.

Just as silly as pretending our injuries have no effect.

links18

Reaction score
isn't it amazing when an organization has an idea of what they're doing, starting quarterback goes down for the season with neck surgery, instead of picking up his option, and in salary cap hell, they let him go, trade some of their aging pieces,cut aging players, stink for a year....draft well, and are now in the playoffs two years in a row with ten plus wins, yet the cowboys continue to spin their wheels year after year after year into mediocrity.......

Its not really amazing--its what well run organizations do. We are not a well run organization. I fully expect Ware and Austin to both be back next year.....:(

links18

Reaction score
A lot of people are frying Dwayne Bowe on Twitter, saying he's got to get his feet down on that play. Did I see it wrong? Thought it was just a difficult to execute play but overall thrown and caught as well as can be expected under the circumstances...

Well, they fried Dez for not getting his finger in bounds.....

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Sorry but Romo has never had a win as big as that was in his entire career. One reason is certainly because Football is the most important thing in Lucks life, the other reason needs no introduction.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

don't think he's coming down with his feet in bounds, thrown a little too far outside

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Its not really amazing--its what well run organizations do. We are not a well run organization. I fully expect Ware and Austin to both be back next year.....:(

This team will never rebuild. Look what happened when the triplets retired. We just sucked for a long time until we got some good players. We didn't prepare for our inevitable sucking. Sometimes it's okay to tank a year if it'll help you for the next 10-15 years.

rcaldw

Reaction score

Same stuff that happens around here. 99.9% of the people frying him have never played WR in their life. They have never known what it is to be running at 100% speed, fighting off a corner back, concentrating on bringing in a throw that had very little room for margin, AND try and lay out while extending your feet back into the field. It is silly.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
but our team is relevant and entertaining, and our coach is starting year 4 of on the job training. Our GM/Owner is 71 but has the mind of a 40 year old, and his stadium is full on gameday. The process is rolling!

joseephuss

Reaction score
isn't it amazing when an organization has an idea of what they're doing, starting quarterback goes down for the season with neck surgery, instead of picking up his option, and in salary cap hell, they let him go, trade some of their aging pieces,cut aging players, stink for a year....draft well, and are now in the playoffs two years in a row with ten plus wins, yet the cowboys continue to spin their wheels year after year after year into mediocrity.......

Peyton as you said went down for the season at age 35. When did Romo miss an entire season due to injury? He missed a large part of 2010, but his option wasn't picked up until a couple of years later and he still won't be 35 for two more years.

Which aging pieces did the Colts trade? The only one they let go other than Peyton obviously was Dwight Freeney and that didn't happen until this past off season. It didn't occur before or even just after their 2-14 season.

I think we can all find legitimate reasons to be critical of the Cowboys, but you have to at least provide better examples.

Lodeus

Reaction score
BdLamyhCIAA5HlL.png

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Yup, and people will call Luck clutch despite his 3 interceptions, including two that came during the comeback. Perfect example of why all the clutch/choke stuff is ridiculous.

You are calling the one that was in the receivers bread basket and he bobbled it and tipped it to the DB Luck's fault?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Exciting game. KC was really the only defensive AFC team. The NFC is a mix of 3 great defensive teams with read-option QBs and 3 great offensive teams with star QBs.

Cincinatti was/is the only defensive team. The Chiefs defense is poor. One of the worst in the league.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Cincinatti was/is the only defensive team. The Chiefs defense is poor. One of the worst in the league.

I forgot about Cincy. I know KC had the best defense early in the year. Hali and Houston and Poe were killing it. I don't know what happened.