KC Trades Tyreek Hill to Miami for multiple picks

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Would rather play to win the superbowl then cash out

That is not a certainty, when players hit FA they have to look to get paid, their careers are over in a blink of an eye. I don't blame any player for looking after themselves because when is all over with all they have is themselves. Franky I don't blame co workers then they go out looking for better pay.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I’ll take 5 draft picks (including 2 in the top 50 this year) and the cap space to sign An OBJ/Will Fuller and then some over Tyreek Hill every single day of the week.

Hes good, but IMO no receiver is that good
naw, you'll keep hurts and like it.

Cmac

Reaction score
Just your typical person that only cares about money. Like 90% of all sports now

Goes from a contender to a nobody.
Aren't you for players getting compensated while owners rake in millions and billions? Wouldn't you want a raise on your job, if you felt under compensated?. THill has a ring.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Um they got 5 picks for their WR, we got a 5th. Difference with that hole. They also signed WRs this off season
we paid ours already 2 years ago needed cap room they just cut there's and wouldn't pay,..they would have had to do the same 2 years from now..its apples to oranges..they are being cheap we already had AC at 20 and harder to trade for more picks, got it.. its the same in both teams moved players to save money., get over it they have a huge hole now IMO we do not ac didnt leave as big hole as we have lamb and Gallup.

garyv

Reaction score
That is not a certainty, when players hit FA they have to look to get paid, their careers are over in a blink of an eye. I don't blame any player for looking after themselves because when is all over with all they have is themselves. Franky I don't blame co workers then they go out looking for better pay.

Thats what Gregory said and also that your Toxic

Adreme

Reaction score
so did moving Amari and Adams no different our fans react totally different whn its us moving players or other teams.
its leaves huge hole at #1 WR for them.yet its nice haul LOL

I mean I was okay with moving Amari (though that assumed the Cowboys would actually use the draft capital) and for that haul I would move any WR. Now they have money they can invest in other positions while drafting a new WR as the most recent drafts seem to indicate that it is not so hard to find great WR play in the draft.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Um they got 5 picks for their WR, we got a 5th. Difference with that hole. They also signed WRs this off season
Think about this in the draft value chart. The Chiefs got 1188 points on all picks combined for Hill. The Cowboys got 32 points for Cooper, the trade up value(4) and pick in 5th(28) I actually rounded those up to whole numbers. 1188/32=37.125 Meaning Hill is 37X better than Cooper, or the Jones' are utter garbage at dealing and negotiating- you decide.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Thats what Gregory said and also that your Toxic

Gregory was offered the same deal in Dallas, only difference was language that Cowboys used to protect themselves. I'm sorry a guy is suspended as often as Gregory has been I kind of expect a team to protect themselves from bone headed moves by that player. As for how Gregory feels about us Cowboys fan in no skin off my backside

Redline360

Reaction score

I personally would take a team friendly deal for any contender if it gets me a chance to win a ring(s) You're already getting ridiculously paid where your family, kids, kids families set for generations. This is not earning basic *** money.

I dont blame coworkers moving on either. Hell I've turned down offers that would have netted me an extra 20-75K a year(once topped out) to stay where I'm at.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There goes Tyreek Hill’s chance at the Hall of Fame. I don’t see him having the same success in Miami with Tua.

75boyz

Reaction score
Guess I see it a ittle differrently.
To me, its Hill for pick #29 and pick #50.

I think the Dolphins did okay.

The 4ths and 6ths are fluff.

Guess they gotta figure out a way to stay competitieve within their division as Bills and Patriots are already 2 good teams.
jmo

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I personally would take a team friendly deal if it gets me a chance to win the big one. You're already getting ridiculously paid where your family, kids, kids families set for generations. This is not earning basic *** money.

I dont blame coworkers moving on either. Hell I've turned down offers that would have netted me an extra 20-75K a year(once topped out) to stay where I'm at.

And that is great, yet when Dallas won the SB in the 90's Irvin wanted and got Jerry Rice money or else he would walk, Emmitt wanted Berry Sanders money or else he would walk and we know he held out until he got it. Guys who play this game expect to get paid and if you can't do it they will look to someone else who can. Not difficult to understand.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
IMHO amazing trade for KC. Hill is a weapon for sure but this is how you stay on top with a 50 million dollar QB. Also this really goes to show what the league thinks of Cooper versus Hill or Adams.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m not sure I can remember an offseason where we’ve seen more big names traded. Russell Wilson, Carson Wentz, Deshaun Watson and Tyreek Hill. Baker Mayfield could end up being traded.