Twitter: Keanu Neal out Monday Night

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Whatever protocols the team have in place are clearly not working. This is ridiculous

Batman1980

Reaction score
Whatever protocols the team have in place are clearly not working. This is ridiculous

Nothing stops the NFL money train this year. Why they will force teams to forfeit games if they can't field a full team on Sunday.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Wow!!! We are getting hit hard with this. So are the Ravens……

I live about 1/2 hour away from Balt. I think the Ravens lost 4 players on the defensive front 7.

They do play the Lions though. QB Jackson missed a practice with sickness or back/hip.

If the Lions can stop the run it might be a close game.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
However, Zach Ertz is off the list just a couple days after he was put on it (for the second time according to one site). Conspiracy theorists have at it.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Neal is listed as a LB at 6-0 211 pounds. What is Neal’s specialty? What does Neal do that safety Kearse can’t do? Kearse is 6-4 215 pounds.

LB Cox is 6-3 233 pounds. Is Neal faster and better at coverage than Cox? If so, not by much. Yeah, Neal has experience but maybe Cox and Kearse are better at Neal’s position. Kearse and Cox are taller so that may help. Both Cox and Kearse are solid tacklers.

We shall see. I am looking forward to seeing what Cox and Kearse can do at that position.

75boyz

Reaction score
Neal is listed as a LB at 6-0 211 pounds. What is Neal’s specialty? What does Neal do that safety Kearse can’t do? Kearse is 6-4 215 pounds.

LB Cox is 6-3 233 pounds. Is Neal faster and better at coverage than Cox? If so, not by much. Yeah, Neal has experience but maybe Cox and Kearse are better at Neal’s position. Kearse and Cox are taller so that may help. Both Cox and Kearse are solid tacklers.

We shall see. I am looking forward to seeing what Cox and Kearse can do at that position.

Excellent post. Looking forward to how Quinn adjusts personnel assignments as well.

Praxit

Reaction score
...whatever be the case, I see Philly playing away from Parsons. Hopefully, Quinn keeps that in mind.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As I mentioned in another thread, this will be a ongoing issue for all teams this year.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Since he's missing two games and that's costing us 500k, I'm cutting him. He refuses to do what he needs to in order to be available. Gone.

dcstar

Reaction score
Next man up. No excuses.

Good luck Messrs Gifford n Cox

Go Cowboys!