Twitter: Keanu Neal out Monday Night

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Whatever protocols the team have in place are clearly not working. This is ridiculous
They aren't catching it at work. They get it outside at some club or family member and bring it back to work.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Better they get it now, then get it in the Playoffs or late season. Silver lining I guess.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Next man up. No excuses.

Good luck Messrs Gifford n Cox

Go Cowboys!

Unlike last year you'd think Cox and Gifford would love the chance to get on the field with a defense that's no longer a walk over.....this is what they came for.

Jipper

Reaction score
Since he's missing two games and that's costing us 500k, I'm cutting him. He refuses to do what he needs to in order to be available. Gone.

Honestly that's not a fair assessment, you have zero clue how he picked it up...

These guys are human beings and have to do basic things to live their lives, even with absolute precautions its not 100 percent avoidable.

I'd say give the guy the benefit of the doubt

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Doesn't necessarily work that way, unfortunately.
My thoughts as well. It's bad enough this has been an every week ridiculous loss roster-wise, but just think how bad this has the potential to be. I mean we don't even have to step into conspiracy theories to realistically imagine an irreplaceable player or two missing time at the absolute worst time.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Honestly that's not a fair assessment, you have zero clue how he picked it up...

These guys are human beings and have to do basic things to live their lives, even with absolute precautions its not 100 percent avoidable.

I'd say give the guy the benefit of the doubt
Not a surprise that poster thinks that way, though.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I live about 1/2 hour away from Balt. I think the Ravens lost 4 players on the defensive front 7.

They do play the Lions though. QB Jackson missed a practice with sickness or back/hip.

If the Lions can stop the run it might be a close game.
Yeah, I am from Baltimore. It is vertical suspicious that Lamar had a illness and missed practice. I think the Ravens are going to have some issues with the Lions.