Twitter: Keanu Neal out Monday Night

blueblood70

Reaction score
all teams dealing with it at least its week issue here and there..not a major injury..

CWR

Reaction score
Since he's missing two games and that's costing us 500k, I'm cutting him. He refuses to do what he needs to in order to be available. Gone.

Yeah terrific idea, since we are struggling with injuries let's cut a key contributor because he isn't going along with your agenda. Let's ignore the fact he will have antibodies and a stronger immune system post recovery.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Damn is it this hard not to catch the Vid? Interesting. Seems every week we have 3 new players on the list.

blueblood70

Reaction score
That same Chauncey Golston who didn’t have any training camp?
dak didn't have TC how'd that go most of our starters didn't and they haven't missed beat so what another ridiculous point you can bring up within this thread?:facepalm::angry:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
dak didn't have TC how'd that go most of our starters didn't and they haven't missed beat so what another ridiculous point you can bring up within this thread?:facepalm::angry:

Dak didn't have any training camp before game 1? Didn't practice before game 1?

Dak's a veteran by the way.

Golston is a rookie.

Another ridiculous point that I bring up in this thread?

Asking who starts at LDE if Parsons is playing LB is a ridiculous point? Question by the way.

Bud, your meds are a little too heavy.

Training camp, practice, preparation and experience are ridiculous points too you but not to me.

Your communication is ridiculous as I am sure with other things n your world.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Yeah terrific idea, since we are struggling with injuries let's cut a key contributor because he isn't going along with your agenda. Let's ignore the fact he will have antibodies and a stronger immune system post recovery.

My agenda is having players eligible to play.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak didn't have any training camp before game 1? Didn't practice before game 1?

Dak's a veteran by the way.

Golston is a rookie.

Another ridiculous point that I bring up in this thread?

Asking who starts at LDE if Parsons is playing LB is a ridiculous point? Question by the way.

Bud, your meds are a little too heavy.

Training camp, practice, preparation and experience are ridiculous points too you but not to me.

Your communication is ridiculous as I am sure with other things n your world.
all i hear is this

maxresdefault.jpg

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This close contact thing is nonsense. Test him.

This all but assures a heavy dose of Jaylon.
They did. He tested positive. Not vaccinated. He now enters a ten day absence. He will most likely miss the Carolina game as well.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think we will struggle covering the TEs and RBs Monday night.
We may be challenged to stop the run as well. The offense will need to win this game.

Sydla

Reaction score

Forget agenda. His decision puts the team in a pickle for 2 games likely.