Twitter: Keanu Neal out Monday Night

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Honestly that's not a fair assessment, you have zero clue how he picked it up...

These guys are human beings and have to do basic things to live their lives, even with absolute precautions its not 100 percent avoidable.

I'd say give the guy the benefit of the doubt

No. Look to the protocols. They tell you everything you need to know. Because of his status he has to be out longer than Martin was.

Jipper

Reaction score
No. Look to the protocols. They tell you everything you need to know. Because of his status he has to be out longer than Martin was.

Again you have no idea what he does in his personal life and are simply making a judgment on him based on absolutely zero information. Again, you have no clue on how he was infected.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Doesn't necessarily work that way, unfortunately.

Sure it does. Trying to stay within posting guidelines here, but my point is if you get it once, odds are very against you getting it again. It can happen, but not likely.

If we make it to the Playoffs, lock these guys in their rooms! LOL No stripper clubs, no night clubs, no anything! Most of them probably get it through from family, especially those with children in schools in states that don't require protection.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Again you have no idea what he does in his personal life and are simply making a judgment on him based on absolutely zero information. Again, you have no clue on how he was infected.

Again, you are showing ignorance regarding the protocols. Only certain people have to quarantine after a close contact. Those people face a longer road back from a positive test. So from the protocols he has had to go through, we do know something about his personal life.

Jipper

Reaction score
Again, you are showing ignorance regarding the protocols. Only certain people have to quarantine after a close contact. Those people face a longer road back from a positive test. So from the protocols he has had to go through, we do know something about his personal life.

Always cracks me up when people on the internet like to call others ignorant...

You literally know nothing about this other than he was deemed a close contact and has tested positive....going back your original post you are claiming he is not doing what he needs to do and should be cut.

My point is still 100 percent true that you have no information on this man's personal life and the situation. All you know is what has been stated as close contact and positive test results.

You are still making an assumption about his life and behavior off of zero facts.

Is there something you know that we haven't all seen publicly?

Last edited:

Creeper

Reaction score
Apparently Watkins and Armstrong will miss multiple games too. Is Gallimore coming back after this week?

RoboQB

Reaction score
It's a bit lopsided how we aren't allowed to talk about "it" but many get to take
shots at athletes who didn’t take The Shot.

Thing is, those who've had "it" are now enjoying an immune system that is
27 times stronger against "it" than before, according to doctors in India.

Personally, I think the players should hold a "chicken pox" party just before the bye week.
Natural immunity!

Reactions: CWR

Proof

Reaction score
Honestly that's not a fair assessment, you have zero clue how he picked it up...

These guys are human beings and have to do basic things to live their lives, even with absolute precautions its not 100 percent avoidable.

I'd say give the guy the benefit of the doubt

ehhh, i’d bet fine to dollar zack martin is all up in the clubs all over the metroplex

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Always cracks me up when people on the internet like to call others ignorant...

You literally know nothing about this other than he was deemed a close contact and has tested positive....going back your original post you are claiming he is not doing what he needs to do and should be cut.

My point is still 100 percent true that you have no information on this man's personal life and the situation. All you know is what has been stated as close contact and positive test results.

You are still making an assumption about his life and behavior off of zero facts.

Is there something you know that we haven't all seen publicly?

I know that certain players that are close contacts don't need to quarantine while those who are in the other category do. He was out because of a close contact, not because he tested positive initially. This isn't hard.