Twitter: Kearse calls out defense

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This is the problem. They hop on twitter popping **** after beating up on the giants. Then when they stink up the joint like they did the last few weeks they run for the hills, hence why Kearse’s twitter account is now deactivated - couldn’t take the heat from fans. Personally I dont care for the front running and posturing in front of the media, do the talking on the field.

You do know the NFL demands players talking to the media? Kearse did not go to the media they came to him. People don't want players to say anything yet if players said nothing fans would spin that as well. As for twitter I don't care if a players account is deactivated or not but they are expected to talk to the media by the league

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
November 13th the Cowboys had a 14 point lead against Green Bay. Defense lost it.

Parsons came out afterwards and said that wouldn't ever happen again. 5 weeks later it did.

Just saying............

THEY ALL NEED TO STEP UP AND STOP RIDING ON WHAT THEY DID EARLIER IN THE SEASON, THIS IS NOW, AND NOW WE'RE NOT THE SAME TEAM AS WE WERE EARLIER

Brooksey

Reaction score
34 points! That's playoff winning defense! Giving up a 17 point lead, more great defense!

Context matters..when you throw really bad picks at the opponents 20 yard line, it can turn the momentum of the game and lead to a quick 7 points, which is what happened.

The defense also had TWO BIG STOPS at 1:38 left and in OT.

The Offense and Dak blew it, THEY SUCKED.

Last edited:

The Natural

Reaction score
You do know the NFL demands players talking to the media? Kearse did not go to the media they came to him. People don't want players to say anything yet if players said nothing fans would spin that as well. As for twitter I don't care if a players account is deactivated or not but they are expected to talk to the media by the league
We’re discussing two different points, good day

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Context matters..when you throw really bad picks at the opponents 20 yard line, it can turn the momentum of the game and lead to a quick 7 points, which is what happened.

The defense also had TWO BIG STOPS at 1:38 left and in OT.

The Offense and Dak blew it, THEY SUCKED.
If the offense scores 34 points, that's a win. Especially when you claim the defense is elite. This defense is averse from getting 3 and outs. The offense and Dak weren't perfect, but the defense have not been doing their job in the past few weeks.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
ok

mistakes happen....does that disqualify him from speaking the truth?

when i use the bathroom and get mashed potatoes on the ceiling and my housemates do as well i call them out while saying we all (myself included) gotta stop putting these Idaho spuds on the bathroom ceiling

Kearse is the least of my concerns
You may need to see a proctologist and a nutritionist.

shabazz

Reaction score
Me too...some don't get it...

If its a cap space argument, I get that. The team has to get value, ( I wish there was no cap because I wouldn’t give a rats azzz what anybody makes), however these are 2 very different backs that bring a lot to the table so having the both makes sense. I want to beat the Niners so badly I could spit nails, and these two guys, along with the Qb, have to do their part…..it’s the defense that worry’s me most, for obvious reasons.

before last games loss against the jaguars, I posted that the only matchup I was worried about was our defense against the Jags offense…..and unfortunately, it proved correct. I also said that I wasn’t concerned about the offenses ability to score points….and they scored enough to win

CCBoy

Reaction score
You finally said something smart! I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket
I got in on my first jail fight, stopping it, among three inmates at Nueces County Jail. My Lieutenant complimented me on my camera 'participation.'
Does Dallas need to watch for participation and commitments?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This team needs to rally around their leaders and give themselves an honest gut check at this juncture. If they're honest with themselves, they'll finally do whatever it takes to restore their pride into championship contention. It begins and ends with each and every player on the team. Here's hoping they'll see it for what it is and make the most of their chances in the days ahead. It all begins with each and every player being honest with himself. Empty words mean nothing -- it's all about what's inside their heads that counts. This team needs players with character -- not just characters.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I got in on my first jail fight, stopping it, among three inmates at Nueces County Jail. My Lieutenant complimented me on my camera 'participation.'
Does Dallas need to watch for participation and commitments?
Cool...wasn't sure it you had gotten that gig....I was just named HC of the 2023 Mayan Bowl....in Chihuahua MX next December....I'll share my stuff later...I think you'll be impressed
Merry Christmas!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Cool...wasn't sure it you had gotten that gig....I was just named HC of the 2023 Mayan Bowl....in Chihuahua MX next December....I'll share my stuff later...I think you'll be impressed
Merry Christmas!
I'll be impressed, my friend.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They need more dogs on this team that will not accept failure. Too many of the top players here are weak in mind and voice. Leaderless bunch of talent.

CoachD

Reaction score
So tired of all the talk need a lot more walk if you want to win the whole thing.