Twitter: Kearse calls out defense

EST_1986

Reaction score
By the end of the game the Jags had two new OT in the lineup . Would love to see locomotive Donovan Wilson on some safety blitzes Saturday no matter who’s the QB for Philly . Not enough pressure last game .
You and I could have played both tackle positions for the Jags and we would have allowed no sacks

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Looks like Kearse is smarter than a handful of Moore hating, Dak hating clowns on here.

"We scored 34 points on Sunday," Jayron continued. "We should come out with a victory. And it should be a comfortable victory, if we claim to be the defense that we think we are." Motivation to get back to that level.

You still don't let Moore off the hook for that idiotic third down call.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
He need only look in the mirror. How did he get dragged 5 yards by a TE?

bigE79

Reaction score
November 13th the Cowboys had a 14 point lead against Green Bay. Defense lost it.

Parsons came out afterwards and said that wouldn't ever happen again. 5 weeks later it did.

Just saying............
Was just gonna post that.

Mannix

Reaction score
I noticed that Kearse is ALSO a graduate of the "we got to get better school"....Corky said it yesterday as well....I am getting damn tired of the same post game promises week after week after week after week....do they have any idea at all how tired and played out that same broken promise has become???

817Gill

Reaction score
I mean if he makes the tackle and doesn’t have Engram drag him 5 yards, we win
Gotta drop your weight on his legs not try to wrangle him down. One of the strangest decisions I’ve seen from an otherwise good tackler.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I love the "defense" hating clowns on this forum who try to protect Dak. The defense takes the loss in stride and they're man enough to take the blame but really its piss poor QB play with turnovers and drops and horrific play calling in late game situations.

Besides dummy K Joseph and the Zay Jones show...

The Defense held them with one minute left in regulation and in OT..... the offense blew it both times.

Choked big against Jags D twice when it mattered most.

Carson

Reaction score
I noticed that Kearse is ALSO a graduate of the "we got to get better school"....Corky said it yesterday as well....I am getting damn tired of the same post game promises week after week after week after week....do they have any idea at all how tired and played out that same broken promise has become???
The problem is, they are forced to talk to the media. The media ask the same questions and they must repeat the same answers

817Gill

Reaction score
The problem is, they are forced to talk to the media. The media ask the same questions and they must repeat the same answers
Strangest take on this forum is fans mad at players for answering media questions. Y’all gonna pay their fines for not talking lol?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I mean if he makes the tackle and doesn’t have Engram drag him 5 yards, we win

I was gonna say the same thing......but remembered Dak does this all the time.. Has several picks, loses the game, and then saying we need to play better. Then does it again. So i guess Kearse gets a pass.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Strangest take on this forum is fans mad at players for answering media questions. Y’all gonna pay their fines for not talking lol?
Yea Def not mad at that. But the extra stuff in the interviews is another thing. Dlaw was acting like they were gonna expose Hurts. Talkin bout wait til Sunday lol.

817Gill

Reaction score
Yea Def not mad at that. But the extra stuff in the interviews is another thing. Dlaw was acting like they were gonna expose Hurts. Talkin bout wait til Sunday lol.
Yeah that’s the non-boring stuff that is def extra. But the routine answers are normal lol why get mad at a player for saying he has to be better what else is he supposed to say?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I love the "defense" hating clowns on this forum who try to protect Dak. The defense takes the loss in stride and they're man enough to take the blame but really its piss poor QB play with turnovers and drops and horrific play calling in late game situations.

Besides dummy K Joseph and the Zay Jones show...

The Defense held them with one minute left in regulation and in OT..... the offense blew it both times.

Choked big against Jags D twice when it mattered most.
34 points! That's playoff winning defense! Giving up a 17 point lead, more great defense!

DanManJ

Reaction score
Yea yea yea..all these guys do (Kearse, Dak, Micah) is talk.
Its called an interview.....They are required to do them. They are not hunting reporters down wanting to get feelings off their chest. What do you want them to say?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yea yea yea..all these guys do (Kearse, Dak, Micah) is talk.

If it makes you feel any better he is not talking to you. You bring nothing to the team, he is calling out this defense and rightly so. Talk is what fans do, talk about crap they do not understand can say whatever they choose. Personally I would much rather hear what players say than some you guys have to say. lol

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
We're back baby.

The defense had a horrible showing, but to be fair, the margin of loss was provided by an offensive pick 6 that gave up 50 yards of field position. The defense didn't give up that yardage or those points.

The *net* offensive points were 28.

shabazz

Reaction score
I remember a game when 48 points wasn’t enough…….and that was without the benefit of overtime.

……and some here still didn’t blame the defense

The Natural

Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better he is not talking to you. You bring nothing to the team, he is calling out this defense and rightly so. Talk is what fans do, talk about crap they do not understand can say whatever they choose. Personally I would much rather hear what players say than some you guys have to say. lol
This is the problem. They hop on twitter popping **** after beating up on the giants. Then when they stink up the joint like they did the last few weeks they run for the hills, hence why Kearse’s twitter account is now deactivated - couldn’t take the heat from fans. Personally I dont care for the front running and posturing in front of the media, do the talking on the field.