CFZ Kellen Moore and other fired Offensive coaches are blamed for failures last season, and the SF games

blueblood70

Reaction score
What does "Grammar Police" have to do with requesting you add punctuation so it is easy to read your posts?
i already explained myself ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,move on.............................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Jumbo075

Reaction score
i already explained myself ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,move on.............................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
And I would have accepted your explanation. But then you throw out "grammar police", as if it is rude for me to want to be able to read and decipher your posts. I wasn't the one being rude, dude.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Quick Tip: If you care about how your point of view comes across, WAY more fans will understand you. It has everything to do with basic courtesy for folks to follow along. FFS man, it's not hard to make sense.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This is total BS. Moore is gone because he and McCarthy have philosophical differences, and Moore was forced on McCarthy by the Jones family. Mike wants to call his own plays, as he did previously as a Head Coach. He's earned the right. No one is being "blamed." Dak loved Moore, and is adjusting to the new reality.

Moore is good enough that he landed on his feet in Los Angeles. But just like a lot of young genius coordinators, he believes so strongly in his system, that he hasn't yet developed the ability to adjust properly in certain game situations. He could've stayed in Dallas, and continued to learn how to adapt his game plans during the games, but Mike wants to call the plays. So it was truly a mutual parting of the ways. The Cowboys allowed the Chargers to negotiate with Moore before he left, so he didn't leave on bad terms.

McCarthy is only explaining some changes in nuance, and adding his own experience to the playbook. There is no guarantee it will be better under McCarthy, but McCarthy is not throwing out Moore's playbook - which he would do if he truly was blaming Moore. He's simply adding some things that Moore didn't have experience with, and talking about how he might call the game a bit differently - as all OC's do. The "new" offense will keep all the old plays that the team did well, but add some facets of the West Coast offense. Hence, the admission by McCarthy that the team will not be running the West Coast offense, but rather a hybrid of Moore's playbook with some added West Coast offense concepts and plays.

If McCarthy and the Jones' were "blaming" Moore, they wouldn't be keeping so much of what he installed as the OC in Dallas. It would be a wholesale change. It isn't. It's time to get over the butthurt about Moore leaving Dallas. Moore isn't hurting, and neither are the Cowboys. This can and should be a win/win proposition for both Moore and the Cowboys.

As for the other coaches who were released, every head coach adjusts their staff as they see fit every year. The new coaches may or may not be better than the old coaches; but the responsibility still lands on the shoulders of the Head Coach.
Great post. Nailed it. It's really not mind-bending that they gave him a shot with similar results in the postseason each time. Remaining the same is not productive. Especially with this "blood in the water" fanbase. They tried, he was great in the regular season (for the most part) but they want to improve and that's how McCarthy is wired. Doesn't have to be this huge ugly divorce. Just didn't work.

Good news is, after another solid draft (potentially) and some changes, we'll see how good Dallas is. And, we'll see how well Moore does in Cali.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
it's called talk to text it happens and when you are multi tasking & the edit time times out, you just have to live with it , there are spaces and i split the paragraphs up, that's all i can help you with, umm ok grammar police.........................................................................:""
"""""""""""""''''''''''''''''''''''::::::<>>>
there you happy :facepalm: :muttley: !!!!!!@@@@@@@??????????????????????????????????????????????
there should be a way to add periods etc when your talking , like pause and say period??

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This is total BS. Moore is gone because he and McCarthy have philosophical differences, and Moore was forced on McCarthy by the Jones family. Mike wants to call his own plays, as he did previously as a Head Coach. He's earned the right. No one is being "blamed." Dak loved Moore, and is adjusting to the new reality.

Moore is good enough that he landed on his feet in Los Angeles. But just like a lot of young genius coordinators, he believes so strongly in his system, that he hasn't yet developed the ability to adjust properly in certain game situations. He could've stayed in Dallas, and continued to learn how to adapt his game plans during the games, but Mike wants to call the plays. So it was truly a mutual parting of the ways. The Cowboys allowed the Chargers to negotiate with Moore before he left, so he didn't leave on bad terms.

McCarthy is only explaining some changes in nuance, and adding his own experience to the playbook. There is no guarantee it will be better under McCarthy, but McCarthy is not throwing out Moore's playbook - which he would do if he truly was blaming Moore. He's simply adding some things that Moore didn't have experience with, and talking about how he might call the game a bit differently - as all OC's do. The "new" offense will keep all the old plays that the team did well, but add some facets of the West Coast offense. Hence, the admission by McCarthy that the team will not be running the West Coast offense, but rather a hybrid of Moore's playbook with some added West Coast offense concepts and plays.

If McCarthy and the Jones' were "blaming" Moore, they wouldn't be keeping so much of what he installed as the OC in Dallas. It would be a wholesale change. It isn't. It's time to get over the butthurt about Moore leaving Dallas. Moore isn't hurting, and neither are the Cowboys. This can and should be a win/win proposition for both Moore and the Cowboys.

As for the other coaches who were released, every head coach adjusts their staff as they see fit every year. The new coaches may or may not be better than the old coaches; but the responsibility still lands on the shoulders of the Head Coach.
my beef with the whole blame issue, is some things mike and dak have said publicly, nothing direct but implied.
They say every thing that was bad is now fixed and better than last season.
meanwhile they havent played a game yet so it is all talk until they get to playoffs.

I think a change was needed, and sure mike should be in charge, and he has a OC of his choosing, so now we need to see the results
during and at end of season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
there should be a way to add periods etc when your talking , like pause and say period??
There is but when it's not working well it actually just spells out the word? Or. And I'm not going to deal with it OK I am not adjusting the way I respond because you're demanding it.. It's definitely not a perfect piece of technology it has its flaws but for time and someone who multitask a lot like I'm running an HVAC business and I'm on three different browser pages open, I don't have time to sit on social media on a sports forum and make my sentence perfect for you.............................................................

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I get it, Erod is just going to trash Dak no matter what. But having Justin Herbert does open up possibilities that 90% of the quarterbacks in the NFL don't give you. It's less that Dak is limited than Herbert is physically unlimited.
If Hebert is so unlimited then why is he always choking? And why hasnt he had more success?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
There is but when it's not working well it actually just spells out the word? Or. And I'm not going to deal with it OK I am not adjusting the way I respond because you're demanding it.. It's definitely not a perfect piece of technology it has its flaws but for time and someone who multitask a lot like I'm running an HVAC business and I'm on three different browser pages open, I don't have time to sit on social media on a sports forum and make my sentence perfect for you.............................................................
it wasnt for me lol I was just offering a suggestion. I wasnt demanding anything. you can do what u want.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Quick Tip: If you care about how your point of view comes across, WAY more fans will understand you. It has everything to do with basic courtesy for folks to follow along. FFS man, it's not hard to make sense.
I gave up reading his posts a long time ago.
First, he's an insufferable message board cop and 2nd he cannot articulate in any legible form so why bother?

One of about 3 that I just move right along when I see them.

Reactions: G2

glimmerman

Reaction score
To me I never really saw him change anything. He picked up Linehans playbook and still abandoned the run. He did make some initial changes will using a lot of motion but it was short lived. They quit using it after a while. Wonder why.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I gave up reading his posts a long time ago.
First, he's an insufferable message board cop and 2nd he cannot articulate in any legible form so why bother?

One of about 3 that I just move right along when I see them.
Sound plan. Some are miserable & need to make everyone else suffer.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If Hebert is so unlimited then why is he always choking? And why hasnt he had more success?
He must need more talent around? They have a more dynamic offense than Dallas, I fail to see evidence that Herbert is "A stud" or a superman QB.