Kellen Moore as new Cowboys HC in 2022?

mathew1184

Reaction score
As a Boise State Alum...no, absolutely not.

Kellen was awesome in college and is smart as a tac, but I havent been impressed with him in the NFL.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm doubtful about Moore as being a successful OC. I suspect Jerry is likely to retain him, largely due to his involvement in saving him. This FO has always been highly reluctant to reverse one of their decisions. Not sure how long KM might last but next year may be an unlikely time for the FO to fire him. He wasn't effective last year nor this year, either. His background with JG, Linehan and a lack of experience have been telling. I doubt he's HC material.

Last edited:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
we had the No.1 offense in 2019,. .yet did not even win the NFC East division nor qualified for a wild card playoff berth.
It's more than just offensive production with a team that play a factor.
Poor team defense, questionable HC game managing and in game decisions, lack of quality in special teams, choke factor in the closing deciding moments of game,..
And under McCarthy it's been triple.

cern

Reaction score
his first year as oc the team was first in the league. his second, it was first until the starting qb went down with injury. and yet some suggest he doesn't know what he's doing. it would seem that during that time period he was the best oc in the nfl. hard to read it any other way.