Kellen Moore, Boy Genius 2, Wonderlic Score 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Ha ha. Just looked up the Wonderlic of our new and improved boy genius Kellen Moore - 26.

This team is such a clown show. The *only* qualification they've ever pointed to with Moore is his supposed genius, yet that appears to be a complete fraud, and one publicly verified as a fraud.

Some reporter has got to ask Jerry:
You and your staff have been raving about Kellen Moore's intelligence.
Yet his wonderlic was 26, only slightly above average versus the general population, and lower than Travis and Zeke.
Do you see Moore as smarter than they are? If so, why?

It's better than 4 which was the score of a certain CB we drafted 4'th. I think his name was Claiborne. Let's see some wonderlific tests from some other OC's around the league before going off dandavis

Last edited:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Please note: difference between smart and intelligent. Smart is the application of intelligence in day to day life. For example, I know that UV radiation can cause skin cancer. If I don't apply sunscreen, I haven't applied intelligence or sunscreen. Moore may be crazy intelligent about football stuff but dumb as dirt in applying it to every day life. Then again, he could put so much sunscreen on that he just makes a mess of the playbook. See what I mean, have to apply sparingly ;)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Please note: difference between smart and intelligent. Smart is the application of intelligence in day to day life. For example, I know that UV radiation can cause skin cancer. If I don't apply sunscreen, I haven't applied intelligence or sunscreen. Moore may be crazy intelligent about football stuff but dumb as dirt in applying it to every day life. Then again, he could put so much sunscreen on that he just makes a mess of the playbook. See what I mean, have to apply sparingly ;)

True and a highly intelligent professor may not know the 1st thing about football.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
26 is a good score for the wonderlic. Many Super Bowl winning QBs have won Super Bowls in the 26 to 28 range. What is the point of this stupid thread?

I'm not one who discredits the wonderlic, but you simply don't understand averages.

One of the smartest players to ever step on the field, Peyton Manning, scored a 28.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ha ha. Just looked up the Wonderlic of our new and improved boy genius Kellen Moore - 26.

This team is such a clown show. The *only* qualification they've ever pointed to with Moore is his supposed genius, yet that appears to be a complete fraud, and one publicly verified as a fraud.

Yet his wonderlic was 26, only slightly above average versus the general population, and lower than Travis and Zeke.
Are you freakin serious? I’m guess just a mouth breather

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He's gotta be a genius. He's done absolutely nothing and got promoted. :lmao:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
26 is a good score for the wonderlic. Many Super Bowl winning QBs have won Super Bowls in the 26 to 28 range. What is the point of this stupid thread?

I'm not one who discredits the wonderlic, but you simply don't understand averages.

One of the smartest players to ever step on the field, Peyton Manning, scored a 28.

Have to consider the OP... the point was "the Cowboy organization" is stupid, a well known stance

cern

Reaction score
you can practice for the wonderlic just like the bar exam and sat's. it's one thing to take it cold. it's another to practice for months prior to taking the test.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All this about Moore's Wonderlic score is a non-issue anyway - that is unless he had scored some single digit number that suggested he is incapable of learning, which he did not. A "football IQ" is not the same as a score on a general IQ test. Those talking about Moore's football IQ or intelligence are talking about his knowledge of a particular topic, and that has to do with everything from general intelligence, to natural instincts, to passion for the topic, to study of the topic to common sense, to putting all of this into action and learning from experience. There a lot of people that could completely ace a general IQ test that only understand things on an academic level, and couldn't make real world use of the knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.