Kellen Moore doing an almost complete overhaul of Eagles playbook

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I think their success will come down to Hurt's accuracy. They thought he had turned the corner during the 2022 season but it appears he took a step back last season when teams took away his legs.

Flamma

Reaction score
I think their success will come down to Hurt's accuracy. They thought he had turned the corner during the 2022 season but it appears he took a step back last season when teams took away his legs.
The offense took away his legs. In 2022 his run game along with Sanders was a big part of that offense. It was effective enough that Hurts rarely threw into coverage. They made an effort to limit that in 2023 because they were afraid of injury. Without the run game, I don't expect Hurts to be that effective from the pocket. But now they still have a pretty good OL and Barkley. So who knows.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
San Diego was keeping Moore, if they didn’t get Harbaugh. They didn’t allow him to interview anywhere for OC positions, until it was confirmed Harbaugh was coming and bringing in his own staff.
If Moore is successful with the Eagles offense, and lord knows with their O-line, Brown/Smith/Goedert/Barkley he did select the right opportunity, he will be the Cowboys next head coach. And poor, rich, Hurts will have yet another new OC.

mcmvp

Reaction score
It was pretty apparent he wasn’t healthy most of last year….so I wouldn’t say teams took it away as much as they knew he wasn’t the same. But that can easily become a common theme…he will age quicker than most QBs

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
How many times can you write up 4 Curls in one playbook?

ac2.jpg

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well that happened...I may change my tune about next season. Remind me how bad the Iggles o was last year that it needed overhauling?

Praxit

Reaction score
...wait, ...what? KM is with Philly?

What the beefcake?

Brax

Reaction score
or they do the tush push but tell hurts he needs to be the blocker puts him at center and then lines up a receiver to go over the top of them right that'd be Kellen Moore like let's just change everyone's position and still make it work because we're gonna trick everybody... He still thinks he's at the blue carpet..
What’s funny is he’s doing a complete overhaul but MM kept 70 percent of KM offense and it looks like MM is still trying to put in his 30%. So those top offensive rankings the last few years in Dallas are KM products. Let’s not confuse Dak and install a new MM offense as it appears MM doesn’t have one.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kellen Moore doing an almost complete overhaul of Eagles playbook
By TCDeckard Jun 9, 2024

PHILADELPHIA — Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts said “95%” of the offense being installed this offseason is new, shedding light on the degree of change being made under offensive coordinator Kellen Moore following the team’s 1-6 slide to end 2023.

“You get to a point where you feel, I’m going to be comfortable with this, I like this, that time comes when you can rep it, rep it, rep it later on, but right now it’s been a lot of new inventory in — the majority of it, probably 95% of it being new — and so it’s just been that process, and it’s been a fun process because you get to see what works for other people,” Hurts said.

“I think the goal coming in was to learn Kellen’s offense and to master it, and I think that’s been a process, and by the end of it, I want it to be mine and have it in my own way.”

More: https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...ybook-jeremy-chinn-commanders-giants-playoffs
HELL CAN we get rid of the 70 percent of his offense that still exists here to help dak stay comfortable in the offense? I mean how hard can it be to learn? Curl Curl Curl curl

GINeric

Reaction score
I'm still amazed that the dumbest offensive coordinator in the league can still get a job. I can't wait until the Eagles are rushing the ball for 5 and 6 yards a carry and then Moore calls pass plays on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th and short or goal to go.

Kellen Moore has the weakest in-game and situational football IQ that I've seen probably, ever. Maybe he's gotten a little wiser, but I'm glad he's no longer with us. He was trash at making the right situational decisions.