Twitter: Kellen Moore expected to sign contract extension with Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

75boyz

Reaction score
Whatever continues the present greatness and stability of this current Dream Team cast of coaches, I'm all for it.

Now if Nolan can be retained and draft all the right defenders to fit his impressive scheme Jerry just might be onto something I tell ya.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The other thread says that Boise St. wanted to go in another direction. This report from Mort implies Moore chose to stay.

Which of course raises the question........why did he choose to stay? How about a promise of HC??

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
First time this season that Broaddus and Mike Fisher were completely dead wrong.

You love to see it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Well sweet. It was really a win/win for me. As a Boise State fan it would have been neat to see him return as HC, though I had my reservations about it being too early in his career, but I'm also super stoked to see him stay in Dallas.

Shane612

Reaction score
I could have sworn that Moore was not well thought of around here...by many.
hmmmm......
Winning three in a roll cures everything?
:huh::muttley:

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cool deal. Now reporters need to get the scoop we really want to hear, and that's who's going to be the DC.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
jerry's tiny little wrinkled shrunken brain still wants to be credited with developing an NFL HC. Garrett didn't work out. Poor old Skeletor.

Status
Not open for further replies.