Twitter: Kellen Moore expected to sign contract extension with Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Great news.....if 2021 go as we hope, he could certainly be the next hiring cycle in 2022.

reddyuta

Reaction score
great news,he is improving all the time and he has shown that he doesnt need a great Oline to put up points

75boyz

Reaction score
Yeah he will be HC in 2022. Sigh, classic Jerry.

It was Jerry's Master Plan since the announcement of Mayor McCheese's hiring and Moore being retained as OC.

Jerry will once and for all prove he is a Football Man since his first experiment failed with Garrett and he's gotta save face.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Serious question. What is the better job. The Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator or the head coach at Boise State?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sources: Cowboys OC Moore won't join Boise St.

i

Kellen Moore will remain the Cowboys' offensive coordinator in 2021, bypassing an opportunity to return to his alma mater at Boise State as head coach, league sources told ESPN's Ed Werder and Chris Mortensen.

"The Cowboys expect to sign Moore to an extension, sources told Werder and Mortensen."

Read Full Story

---

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Serious question. What is the better job. The Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator or the head coach at Boise State?

No one's going to respect anything you do as an OC when you have Tony Pollard.

He chose the easy path.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its because S&J don’t know how to find coaches. Having said that, Moore is leaps and bounds a better coach now than JG was at this same point.
You realize you contradicted yourself right?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

At his age, Cowboys OC job, no question. Hell, Boise HC job will always be there, even at 50ish. As he said, he's part of something special here with MM as a mentor.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
Classic Jerry Move. I don’t believe for one minute that MM really wanted to keep this guy. Personally, I wanted him to take the job so maybe MM could call his own plays or hire an experienced OC. I’m just ready for a HC here that actually gets to run the show. Never really liked Moore. Tired of all the young coaches with no experience. I’m sorry but he’s a kid on the sidelines who’s just been lucky. I don’t see where he makes a difference at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.