Twitter: Kellen Moore expected to sign contract extension with Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was pretty quick. I thought they would draw out the suspense a little longer, but maybe it was already decided.

I like Kellen & think he's pretty sharp, but I also wanted to see MM take over the play calling to see what we've got there.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Dear Lord No!! I’ve said all along that he’s Jerry’s link to everything before and this is why players will never be accountable. Garret/Wade is Moore/MM. I hate Jerry

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Classic Jerry Move. I don’t believe for one minute that MM really wanted to keep this guy. Personally, I wanted him to take the job so maybe MM could call his own plays or hire an experienced OC. I’m just ready for a HC here that actually gets to run the show. Never really liked Moore. Tired of all the young coaches with no experience.
You’d be wrong.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Fantastic!!!!!!

I know !! I never get tired of him calling plays in the red zone that lose yardage so we end up going backwards and are further away from the end zone then we started on 1st down. It completely throws the other team off balance and sets us up perfectly for field goals.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
At his age, Cowboys OC job, no question. Hell, Boise HC job will always be there, even at 50ish. As he said, he's part of something special here with MM as a mentor.
Yeah if he blows it at Boise St. he might be done as an NFL coach. If the Cowboys play well next season he will have plenty of head coaching opportunities similar to Garrett when he had the choice of the Ravens and Rams. Kellen will be our next coach. Book it!!!

75boyz

Reaction score
Dear Lord No!! I’ve said all along that he’s Jerry’s link to everything before and this is why players will never be accountable. Garret/Wade is Moore/MM. I hate Jerry

I hear ya and agree. But the Cowboys are Jerry's play toy and he'll coach it as he sees fit.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know !! I never get tired of him calling plays in the red zone that lose yardage so we end up going backwards and are further away from the end zone then we started on 1st down. It completely throws the other team off balance and sets us up perfectly for field goals.
Deal with it Karen.

Aven8

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there, but my bet is they do not fear just Boise, but other NFL vacancies that are opening up in the next week.

You know our brass, always trying to get ahead of the curve........

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This is really great news. He’s just scratching the surface of what he’ll eventually be. He’s already leading one of the best offenses in the league.

So glad he stayed.
Not a big fan. But last few games he shows promise.
He seems to work well with Andy. And the results speak better than words.

Status
Not open for further replies.