Kellen Moore for OC?

cowfan

Reaction score
That’s not happening but may explain why he is still here
Shouldn't they hire someone with more experience than Moore? Some people don't even Moore has enough experience to be quarterback coach. It will be interesting whether the Cowboys will try to find a young offensive genius or go the route of someone like Norv Turner.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bring in a OC.
Let him keep and replace who he wants.
What a concept .:banghead:

Hadenough

Reaction score
As crazy as that sounds, The Fan said that's who Dak Prescott wants calling plays.

They are really close apparently.
Every year there is always a move that comes up that the Cowboys can improve the team. Every year they snub the right move that should be made and do something no other good organization would even think about.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
I believe in the end, JG is the OC because he is on his last year of his contract. Who would want to come here for just one year with all the instability? If Jerry extends JG, then that changes things.

Moore needs to cut his teeth in grade & high school before even being considered to be an OC at the NFL level.
This front office & Coaching staff pat themselves on the back between themselves and are oblivious to how incompetent they are.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I just read here yesterday that Dak tuned Moore out. Hmm... I had thought they got along great, maybe some insiders aren't what they appear.

I think Moore is a smart guy but he wouldn't be my first choice. But the Cowboys know better than me who will be a good OC,

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every year there is always a move that comes up that the Cowboys can improve the team. Every year they snub the right move that should be made and do something no other good organization would even think about.

So Richard was a bad move?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just read here yesterday that Dak tuned Moore out. Hmm... I had thought they got along great, maybe some insiders aren't what they appear.

I think Moore is a smart guy but he wouldn't be my first choice. But the Cowboys know better than me who will be a good OC,

Most who know think Moore will be a very good coach, OC and possibly head coach. It’s just too early in his coaching career to make those kinds of leaps up the ladder.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Most who know think Moore will be a very good coach, OC and possibly head coach. It’s just too early in his coaching career to make those kinds of leaps up the ladder.
I agree with everything you said. Like I said, he wouldn’t be my first choice. But I wouldn’t hate the hire. I think he’s a smart football guy.

blueblood70

Reaction score
first off if this was their choice it would have been announced already and he maybe one of many choices they added to their list as fall back plan..

lastly who cares if he ends up the guy, how about lets see if he has some ability we dont know about..he could be better playcaller then SL and we dont know it yet..can we let the cowboys make their choice and discus the choice without saying how awful it is before they get to call one game, jeez..yes id like complete new direction but Nuss or Moore would make sense if they Cowboys dont land their big fish..

conner01

Reaction score
Shouldn't they hire someone with more experience than Moore? Some people don't even Moore has enough experience to be quarterback coach. It will be interesting whether the Cowboys will try to find a young offensive genius or go the route of someone like Norv Turner.
I would bring is a young innovative mind
Now when you go young you generally don’t get much experience because they are young
We really have no clue what Moore has done or not done helping Dak or helping with the offense
The end of the year we sure seemed to be opening up the offense more. Who was behind that, who all was involved in that process
The only older guy I like is culley because of his years with Andy and what he got out of Taylor
But Jerry loves what McVey has done so seems like if that was your goal then someone involved with that would be best chance of getting it
I love chiefs offense but the only problem I see with it is you have the perfect QB and players for it. Will it work without one of the best TE and hill type players

conner01

Reaction score
first off if this was their choice it would have been announced already and he maybe one of many choices they added to their list as fall back plan..

lastly who cares if he ends up the guy, how about lets see if he has some ability we dont know about..he could be better playcaller then SL and we dont know it yet..can we let the cowboys make their choice and discus the choice without saying how awful it is before they get to call one game, jeez..yes id like complete new direction but Nuss or Moore would make sense if they Cowboys dont land their big fish..
I think like you
I think they had someone in mind who is still playing but either they aren’t interested or they are also looking at fall back plan if they can’t get them

blueblood70

Reaction score
the only OC I dont want and would reject whole heartedly is Jason Garett calling plays again, ive seen that before and want anyone but Scot or Jason calling plays on game day..