Kellen Moore for OC?

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Make Garrett the OC in his final contract year. Put the heat on HIM where it belongs. There is nobody left for him to throw under the bus to save himself. Bring in a great QB consultant/Coach. Bring in a true proven winning OC for once since Norv Turner & Ernie Zampizi left. It's been almost a quarter of a century since we have had a killer Coaching staff.
If Jerry really wants to win as he says he does, prove it! and put it on the line.

Totally agree. Surround yourself with the BEST personnel possible everywhere and finally let it rip!

If Carrot truly remains, I can't stomach any more of this. I can't stand to even look at him.
Want to lose your fan base Jerry and your trillions, keep it up! It's disgusting to throw your money in our faces and run an incompetent front office at the same time.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I don’t care who Dak wants calling the plays... I want a guy in here who can mold Dak’s game and optimize an offense around his strengths and limit the exposure to his weaknesses

Maybe they can teach Dak how to throw a back shoulder fade.

Or how to hit wide open WRs 40 yds down the field.

Just saying....

nobody

Reaction score
triple-face-palm-sometimes-a-double-facepalm-cant-compeltly-describe-7863471.png

It's ironic that whoever created this didn't spell check before posting it online.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
As crazy as that sounds, The Fan said that's who Dak Prescott wants calling plays.

They are really close apparently.
What. Why!

Jets are rumored to be interested in bringing in Peyton Manning as OC. I want us in that bidding war.

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
Peyton Manning is clear: he wants to be a GM. Aikman as well.
They are war generals. Being a sergeant is not their calling in the NFL war zone.

erod

Reaction score
What. Why!

Jets are rumored to be interested in bringing in Peyton Manning as OC. I want us in that bidding war.
Name one great QB who ever took an OC job. Heck, name one starter who ever did.

cern

Reaction score
young Kellen is judged by the fans solely on his play as an nfl qb. given his diminutive stature, that was to be expected. admiral rickover was even tinier than Kellen. but he was one hell of an admiral. it's what is inside the head that counts.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Now this is a genius idea by our fantastic front office/JG. These guys are too smart for the game. It’s almost not fair.

Them

Reaction score
...running out of time again for Dak and Zeke, and others...they better make the right pick ...and make it soon!..:cool:

JS22

Reaction score
This is so crazy that part of me wants to actually see it happen.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Kellen
Or
Keller????

You're tearing me apart!!!!
,,,er,,,wound'nt a timely cast "Stella" at the termination of yer' above quoted post been of a greater theatrical behoovement to a statured gent such as yerself?,,,Just saying,broo_O

Kaiser

Reaction score
young Kellen is judged by the fans solely on his play as an nfl qb. given his diminutive stature, that was to be expected. admiral rickover was even tinier than Kellen. but he was one hell of an admiral. it's what is inside the head that counts.

And Kellen Moore is widely considered one of the smarter people in the NFL. I don't think he should jump to OC, but with the McVay trend toward bright shiny (young) objects, its not crazy.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No chance of this. Obviously the coaches and players think highly of Moore, but the Cowboys aren’t going to hire an OC with one official year of coaching experience,

roughneck266

Reaction score
I would want indisputable evidence he was an effective QB coach prior to even interviewing him, if I were calling the shots. MAYBE they have that and we don't know, but I don't think so considering the body of work at the QB position this year.
This is NOT a bask Prescott post. I am a fan, but I believe he is still very much a work in progress.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
,,,er,,,wound'nt a timely cast "Stella" at the termination of yer' above quoted post been of a greater theatrical behoovement to a statured gent such as yerself?,,,Just saying,broo_O

I would, swarthy cad.
But would the mundane populace here, save @Corso, understand?
STELLA!!!
STELLA!!!!
Oh, I feel so strong wearing me wife sweeter shirt!
STELLA!!!

Last edited: