Kellen Moore to be Chargers OC

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Hope Justin Herbert loves constant curl and comeback routes and a lot more tight window throws in his playbook.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Being my son is a charger fan . I watch a lot of chargers, any offensive coordinator would be in love with Herbert the guy makes throws I've never seen before.
Lombardi just wouldn't let go of his dink and dunk crap
Sounds like this might be the Guy who best understands Dak . . . :lmao: maybe we should bring him in

NotForLong

Reaction score
Jerry fired him after having the #1 offense in football 4 straight years in games in which he had his starting QB. That’s only happened once before in league history.

That’s a short leash if anything
He "fired" him because Kellen asked to be released . . . And Dak Fans demand a sacrificial body at the "Alter of the Dak" every year

khiladi

Reaction score
Just not a good week for the Dak-Stans. Their QB sucked as usual and The “baby Garrett”, who they blamed for him sucking, was picked up in a matter of seconds, to coach a QB that every GM, including Jerry, would be dying to have.

1nhqil.jpg

Proof

Reaction score
If Dak did that against the 49ers we win and I'd have no reason to blame him for anything.

Herbert is clearly talented while Dak is clearly not talented.

Dak just got his OC to take a lateral move to get away from him after having the #1 offense in the NFL! Herbert will make Kellen into a HC while Dak would've just continued to bring him down with him.
you realize this is herberts 3 OC in 4 years and his first took a lateral move after his record breaking rookie campaign?

Proof

Reaction score
Just not a good week for the Dak-Stans. The “baby Garrett” was picked up in a matter of seconds, to coach a QB that every GM, including Jerry, would be dying to have.

1nhqil.jpg
plenty of coaches get picked up quickly, and I think Kellen's a solid OC so no reason to not expect it. Seems the move was previously in the works though, and agreed upon by all parties.

khiladi

Reaction score
plenty of coaches get picked up quickly, and I think Kellen's a solid OC so no reason to not expect it. Seems the move was previously in the works though, and agreed upon by all parties.
I’m addressing the Dak zealots that we’re saying nobody would want him.

And I started following San Diego more closely because of Herbert and every decision they make is about Herbert. They also, like I said, know Moore well as they run joint practices with the Cowboys in the summer. They put this offense in the hands of a guy they want to maximize Herbert’s talents.

You are also right, they asked about it a week ago. Moore was probably just waiting for the Panthers HC interview. Staley also has 1 year remaining, so if the defense imploded once again, it’s possible Moore will be a HC a lot quicker.

Last edited:

tomokawan

Reaction score
I think Moore was frustrated because he was given orders by the owner to make Prescott as big as Mahomes, Burrow, Allen and Herbert because he was being paid like it and Moore had some limitations with certain passes and reads with Prescott.

Not a slam against Prescott, some people are just born with certain talents and being 6'6" and the improved line of sight that provides cannot be discounted.

Moore will be turned loose by Staley, one of the more loose cannon HC's in the league.
What the hell has Herbert won? Lot of 6"6 QB's can't play. Remember Josh chosen Rosen etc.

khiladi

Reaction score
LOL Herbert didn’t really tear it up this season.
First of all, the Chargers roster was completely decimated. They didn’t have their number 1 or number 2 WR on the same field in multiple games and had multiple injuries at OL. If Dak even faced the turmoil Herbert did, coupled with what is in actuality a really terrible OC in Joe Lombardi, he’d still be in his shower crying. Lombardi intentionally avoided throwing deep (Chargers fans were livid) under the pretense that the WRs were injured and he NEVER adjusted, often times sitting on a lead in the second half.

Herbert finished his third year and the offense was changed after year 1. Dak couldn’t even handle a 6 game suspension with Zeke and Smith bring out one game.

and Herbert still “tore it up” if you compare him to what elite QBs, let alone The scrub Dak, would accomplish in those circumstances.

Last edited: