Kellen Moore to be Chargers OC

CoachD

Reaction score
They can have him. Nobody on the Cowboys coaching staff deserved to be let go more than Kellen Moore. That guy crumbled under the pressure so much and he always went onto panic over drive in crunch time.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Because I view him as just as good as those QB's and Lawrence will soon be there as well. I first watched him as a young QB at OR and was impressed with his accuracy.

LAC could be a different team with just the usual amount of injuries but they got hammered this past season.
You can view him all you want, but facts say he is not as good as them.

khiladi

Reaction score
What Moore gets in Herbert:

1. A cerebral QB, known for his smarts
2. A QB that goes through his progressions with ease
3. A QB with flawless mechanics
4. A QB 6’ 7” that has no trouble seeing over his OL
5. A QB with a rocket arm, that can launch bombs ACROSS his body
6. A MOBILE QB that can throw on the run

This is obvious to any nincempoop that watches Herbert and is told to look for these things, let alone person that watches football can see on his own.

Herbert with Reid wouldn’t need the refs to constantly bail them out. You put him in that offense they wouldn’t lose a beat and would be better in certain respects.

There is not a QB I would take over Herbert, if we are talking to build a QB around and long term for a franchise.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
I think it is a good hire for them. Kellen brings something else for Herbert and as he learns to design his plays differently, he will do wonders for them. He is young so this should be great for the Chargers when they battle the Bengals next time.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Personally, this is the best move this young OC can make for his career. Anyone with coaching skills who hitches their wagon to Dakota "WENTZ 2.0" Prescot is a total idiot!
To think that its possible to give praise without crapping on someone else......:confused:

tomokawan

Reaction score
Personally, this is the best move this young OC can make for his career. Anyone with coaching skills who hitches their wagon to Dakota "WENTZ 2.0" Prescot is a total idiot!
No we are Cowboy fans who want anyone who is the QB of our team success and don't root for failure. I really think there are alot of trolls posing as Cowboy fans like this one.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
He’ll do good things there. He’s definitely got talent, he was just threw into the fire here. He’ll have lots to work now, unfortunately we’ll be looking at him in the same way we look at Sean Peyton in a few years, the one that got away.
Na glad he is gone with his Pop Warner playbook. Best thing that happened to the Cowboys getting rid of Garrett roots!!

khiladi

Reaction score
Man talk about failing upwards. Chargers have one of the most loaded offensive rosters in the NFL. Herbert is 100% a top 5 QB, then you have Mike Williams who a legit top 10 WR, Keenan Allen who would be a 1 for most of the NFL, and he gets a top 10 RB to go with it. That roster is just stacked and is probably the dream job of every aspiring OC (maybe KC if that job opens up).
There problems are injuries and their previous pathetic OC…. If they stay healthy, they are going to be the most exciting team to watch..

phildadon86

Reaction score
Oh now it is a teamstat?

Lol

You guys....
Ive always said W/L is a team stat.

It always has been? I am the guy that used to get mad when losses were pinned solely on one player. Namely the QB but wins were a team thing.

Its either one or the other it cant be both.

Reactions: Ken