Kellen Moore to be Chargers OC

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Funny how the narratives work. Just Herbert is a great QB, but hasent been to the playoffs yet. Dak is awful because he makes the playoffs but can’t win. Strange. If Herbert was the Cowboys QB and missed the playoffs 4 straight years he’d be labeled a bust already
Did you not watch the Chargers in the playoffs this season?????

Ken

Reaction score
My hunch is that you and the other Moore critics around here are going to rue and rue some more next year.
Not me. I hope he does well and he should with what they have there. IF he wins a CC game or Super bowl...ya we messed up.

I don't see it though. Mike had to intervene quite a bit with this guy. Pass Happy ...just like his mentor. "Yards are Yards"- crux of the problem.

Gorgon

Reaction score
I guess Herbert's completion percentage will drop and his ints will go up not being able to throw it over 100xs to a rb in the flat...
Well, it will be interested if the number of passing plays increases. Moore's problem in Dallas was that the only time he really had an offensive plan that fit the personnel was when Cooper Rush forced him to run the ball.

Ken

Reaction score
Well, it will be interested if the number of passing plays increases. Moore's problem in Dallas was that the only time he really had an offensive plan that fit the personnel was when Cooper Rush forced him to run the ball.
And that was when McCarthy had to step in to make him run it more.

It will be run and shoot in LA...

Mikemcm

Reaction score
This is awesome not only did we fire this bum we get to play him next year too. That's a easy win on the schedule. Dan Quinn is going to destroy Kellen.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Moore was available for about a minute and a half. Showing GM's are a lot smarter than many around here
OR dumber...San Diego hired Staley and he has to be one of the stupidest coaches with his in game decisions.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
No we are Cowboy fans who want anyone who is the QB of our team success and don't root for failure. I really think there are alot of trolls posing as Cowboy fans like this one.
Strong support for Dakota "WENTZ 2.0" Prescot is dead and gone! This slap isn't taking this team anywhere and you better get use to that before you're the last fan standing.............LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Explain to me how having a 27 point lead and losing the game is on the QB and not the defense?
SO, after putting up 27 more points than they other team did, it's ok to completely shut down the offense and not score again? They went through them for a half like a knife through hot butter, then nothing. SOme of that has to be counted against the offense. Kind of like when the Jags did the same to us.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Unless Moore fails horribly this is the worst case for the “go overboard” Dak supporters. Herbert probably has the most talented arm in the league.

Big D

Reaction score
Had he just done that vs the 49ers we would've advanced.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Then the dakgobblers will be saying, "well he has one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL, what do you expect". Not know they just said that dak suck. lmao. you gobblers.

GMO415

Reaction score
Chargers should trade their RBs now.

Now, the Chargers can look forward to having an open WR every play.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Good for him. He got out of Jerry's circus.

sbnYVoI.jpg
:lmao::lmao:

T-RO

Reaction score
Not me. I hope he does well and he should with what they have there. IF he wins a CC game or Super bowl...ya we messed up.

I don't see it though. Mike had to intervene quite a bit with this guy. Pass Happy ...just like his mentor. "Yards are Yards"- crux of the problem.
LOL...you also in the "yards ≠ yards" club. Uh....ok. :rolleyes:

Dallas was 8th in NFL rushing yards but somehow Moore was pass-happy. Funny story, bro.

I suppose we should have been 1st, 2nd or 3rd in rushing--but then the Bears, Ravens, Falcons who were 1st, 2nd, and 3rd with their "bonus-manly" yards somehow couldn't even make the playoffs.

nobody

Reaction score
Good for Moore. I wish him well. I'm glad he's not here but I hope he does great against everyone but the Cowboys.