Kellen Moore was never the problem

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Lol. Kellan Moore refused to run the ball when it was warranted. Complete lack of situational awareness when it comes to football.
When you have a backstabbing head coach telling you what to run...what are you gonna do? Carry the company line?

That hideous 3rd down call with Dowdle ought to tell you something...

gmb1

Reaction score
Kellen Moore got thrown under the bus. His offense was top 3 or better the past 3 seasons. Now look at them. That great Mike McCarthy Texas Toast offense is flat out horrible. Ill take Kellen Moore's offense over Mike McCarthy's 8 days a week. Prove me wrong fellas.
I told y'all Dak is a coach and player killer.

raven55

Reaction score
he was never a franchise QB that was jerry's wet dream and i think he already has messed up the sheets don't you but drinking that rot gut will do it to you

khiladi

Reaction score
Kellen Moore got thrown under the bus. His offense was top 3 or better the past 3 seasons. Now look at them. That great Mike McCarthy Texas Toast offense is flat out horrible. Ill take Kellen Moore's offense over Mike McCarthy's 8 days a week. Prove me wrong fellas.
Still saddled with Dak…

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
No one coordinator is the ‘answer’. That’s sort of the point. A player or coach is either part of the problem or part of the solution. Cowboys were ranked at or near the top in scoring, yards, and red zone efficiency w/ Moore. He certainly was not part of the problem
It’s easy when you beat up on a bunch of bad teams and run up the score. Every time the Dallas offense played anyone good we all knew what was going to happen. At least the sane fans here. Big dodo in the bed.

khiladi

Reaction score
Moore is in year 4 as an OC with no previous coaching experience at all. He’s had 4 years less experience than Dak as a starting QB. He’s now getting experience to work with a real talent at QB.

Moore, looking realistically, has one way to go and that’s up.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Lol. Kellan Moore refused to run the ball when it was warranted. Complete lack of situational awareness when it comes to football.
Ask yourself this...how many times has Prescott audibles out of a called run?

Honestly...@ this point...I wouldn't trust him to change a play.

Reaction score
I said the day Kellen left it was a big mistake. The haters crushed me for it.

5 weeks on, it looks like I was right.

Don't believe me? Check out the red zone stats when Moore the OC vs. McCarthy

Nexx

Reaction score
Dak is limited. Moore dumbed down the offense just enough to maximize Dak’s limited abilities. Mike has dumbed it down even more so but unfortunately the lack of a run game has the opposing defenses sitting on Dak’s limited passes

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
No **** Sherlock

Zman5

Reaction score
His offense was top 3 only with Dak. Not with Rush, Dalton and Herbert.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

"Texas Toast Offense"
That's gonna stick.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
somebody had to take the blame, dak sure as crap ain't getting blamed for crap. he's a superstar playing on the worst team in the NFL. Tom Brady would suck on this team, yada, yada,,,,whatever