Kellen Moore was phenomenal

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CATCH17, Sep 10, 2021.

1. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

60,629 Messages
    68,037 Likes Received
    Sure, we can Monday morning QB this thing and say he should’ve ran here or there but my gosh the play designs were on point and the timing of some of those calls were just perfect.

Dallas gave Garrett 10 years to come up with something and it ended with us playing football in the stone age while Moore has us using several formations and creativity on offense making us not very predictable.

That was a phenomenal game by him imo.

He was a chess player last night and it’s just a reminder how good it is to be away from Jason Garrett football. You know he’s at home watching thinking he would’ve crashed Zeke into Vita Vea 40 times.

2. JBS

JBS Well-Known Member

17,133 Messages
    13,667 Likes Received
    Moore was good. Easily the best of the 3 big coaches last night. However, 5 field goal attempts is a problem. 1 was from 60 so that doesn’t count. But 4 is still not good. We need to score TDs.

3. DakPresgoat

DakPresgoat Well-Known Member

21,300 Messages
    48,336 Likes Received

He really was.

4. JJHLH1

JJHLH1 Well-Known Member

5,025 Messages
    11,628 Likes Received
    Moore’s game plan was excellent.

I wish he was our head coach.

The only thing I would change is to milk the clock more on our last drive.

5. OldJarhead

OldJarhead Well-Known Member

661 Messages
    489 Likes Received
  6. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

20,719 Messages
    28,437 Likes Received
    I said he was too last night in the post game thread. Tampa didn’t know what hit them. The Oline was pretty darn good as well. 58 passes and only one sack? Amazing against that front.

7. terra

terra Well-Known Member

951 Messages
    1,010 Likes Received
    BUT his personnel choices on some of the RED ZONE plays sucked. Putting in players who were not good blockers to block is DUMB.

CowboysFaninHouston and morasp like this.
  8. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

60,629 Messages
    68,037 Likes Received
    We’ve had some awful awful awful offensive coaching over the years and when you see a beauty like that sometimes you gotta just sit back and appreciate it.

We didn’t just line up and say we were going to our athlete then we actually threw a lot of difficult things at them just like they did to us.

Great teams don’t ignore coaching like the Cowboys did with Garrett for so long.

That was a beauty.

9. ItzKelz

ItzKelz Well-Known Member

6,442 Messages
    8,384 Likes Received
    Dak made him look good.

10. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Village Idiot

11,286 Messages
    12,145 Likes Received
    The offense lost the game, plain and simple. The defense gave them multiple turnovers and they won the time of possession battle. They lost because they couldn't get points on the board.

Captain-Crash and hittheskids like this.
  11. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

60,629 Messages
    68,037 Likes Received
    Man that was a high level of football being played and sometimes the other guys just make plays. Jarwin not getting a better block there was unfortunate but getting that block in space was no easy task either because the defender can easily cut inside or outside based on what Zeke does.

Just overall I’ll take that type of quality. That was a Sean Payton type of game I think. I was impressed.

817Gill, Robbieac and Chocolate Lab like this.
  12. Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King Well-Known Member

13,322 Messages
    20,532 Likes Received
    A shame he went brain dead in the redzone.

He also still didnt run out of pass sets. Whej we ran it we lined up in heavy sets

13. BulletBob

BulletBob The Godfather

2,536 Messages
    1,076 Likes Received
    Actually, we didn’t need to score more TDs within the context of the game last night.

The field goal attempts weren’t the problem. The fact that our kicker missed two chip shots was the problem.

14. ElGatoGrande

ElGatoGrande EGG

8,199 Messages
    5,013 Likes Received
    Definitely feeling better about Moore.

Swagger likes this.
  15. Reid1boys

Reid1boys Well-Known Member

5,363 Messages
    4,619 Likes Received
    why does the post giving Moore some credit have to be about slamming someone else? I agree with you, Moore called a great game....thats it, a good job by Moore. Nothing else needed.

charron and Swagger like this.
  16. JBS

JBS Well-Known Member

17,133 Messages
    13,667 Likes Received
    Keep telling yourself that

BigTimeBlues likes this.
  17. Reid1boys

Reid1boys Well-Known Member

5,363 Messages
    4,619 Likes Received
    Even if we made the chip shot and were up by 5, Brady still could have won that game. They had 30 seconds inside the 20 and were just throwing incompletes to run clock.

charron likes this.
  18. Cmac

Cmac Well-Known Member

7,334 Messages
    4,854 Likes Received
    Houston, we have a problem.....some think KMoore is an offensive genius.

19. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

36,209 Messages
    8,826 Likes Received
    Agree with Catch, the offense looked extremely well prepared for what a very good defense was throwing at them. Other than some early miscommuncations with CeeDee -- and those were more individual route adjustments than scheme -- Dak and the receivers were very much on the same page and they executed in a tough environment.

BAT, visionary and CATCH17 like this.
  20. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

60,629 Messages
    68,037 Likes Received

I put up with Garrett for over 10 years as a fan of this team and I will not easily forget the teams he ruined as our coach.

If I see a little tiny inkling to say something negative about him I will.