Twitter: Kellen Moore will return in 2022, Miami hires McDaniel

John813

Reaction score
But hey the offense beats up on the bad teams so our offensive stats are 2 legit

TheHerd

Reaction score
The Dolphins only kept Moore in the running to make our pain as max as possible by giving us false hope, just like the team doesn every year. We continue to be Charlie Brown trying to kick the ball.

exciter

Reaction score
LOL, we are running it back with the same staff, including Philbin, it seems.

Well done, Jerry. You were so bothered and upset about that playoff loss that you did absolutely, positively nothing about it.
Why would you assume that? Unless my memory is wrong, most position coaches contracts are for 2 years. Still a fairly descent chance if so, that Philben’s and several other of the offensive coaches contracts expire at end of league year! Anyone remember his contract details… can’t find it!

reddyuta

Reaction score
so far this off season has been terrible ,basially nothing has changed and i am not sure we get any change that is meaningful.

visionary

Reaction score
You’re only as limited as your personnel. You can’t call running game if you can’t block for it

LOL that you actually believe this crap

I bet you that if you give this sane team to Shanahan or Reid or McVay they will suddenly be able to run block, run screens and run crossing routes

it’s called coaching, look it up, it’s a real thing

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well done, Jerry. You were so bothered and upset about that playoff loss that you did absolutely, positively nothing about it.
Haven’t we been “running it back” for 26 years now? The only changes this organization makes is lining up the next wave of scapegoats.

Here’s the Jones “process”:
  1. Jerry hires a HC based mostly on who makes him “feel comfortable” (translation: a HC who will let JJ do whatever, whenever) Jerry introduces him with high praise. Same with OC and DC.
  2. The draft and FA periods happen and the new players are sold as “major upgrades” at multiple positions. (Some actually may be)
  3. Training camp- becomes the Jerry sales platform. Why this team should be great.
  4. Season starts- good or bad start- JJ talks after every game, in the locker room, on the radio, often undermining his HC.
  5. If we make the playoffs, the “Super Bowl” talk begins. It’s SB or bust.
  6. If we lose early (as we always do) or don’t make the playoffs, the blame goes to the HC, the staff and maybe a few players. JJ goes on the record not backing his HC. Then backing anyway…kind of.
  7. Wash, rinse, repeat.

visionary

Reaction score

Championship?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Same thing every year. As long as it looks close, the oil wildcatter likes his chances. Same coaches......same personnel plus a few rookies.........what could possibly go wrong?

visionary

Reaction score
Haven’t we been “running it back” for 26 years now? The only changes this organization makes is lining up the next wave of scapegoats.

Here’s the Jones “process”:
  1. Jerry hires a HC based mostly on who makes him “feel comfortable” (translation: a HC who will let JJ do whatever, whenever) Jerry introduces him with high praise. Same with OC and DC.
  2. The draft and FA periods happen and the new players are sold as “major upgrades” at multiple positions. (Some actually may be)
  3. Training camp- becomes the Jerry sales platform. Why this team should be great.
  4. Season starts- good or bad start- JJ talks after every game, in the locker room, on the radio, often undermining his HC.
  5. If we make the playoffs, the “Super Bowl” talk begins. It’s SB or bust.
  6. If we lose early (as we always do) or don’t make the playoffs, the blame goes to the HC, the staff and maybe a few players.
  7. Wash, rinse, repeat.

you forgot step 1

Jerry hires the OC

Then he hires the yes man HC

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL that you actually believe this crap

I bet you that if you give this sane team to Shanahan or Reid or McVay they will suddenly be able to run block, run screens and run crossing routes

it’s called coaching, look it up, it’s a real thing
You better change your avatar. I thought you had vision. Yeah I truly believe it was the offensive line. Like I said to get ready for the first overall pick to be on the line