Twitter: Kellen Moore will return in 2022, Miami hires McDaniel

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
We like our guys.
Thus we go into the 2022 season with the same three stooges --- Fat Mac, Kellen "Mr.' Ed" Moore and Dak.
The same cast of characters.
What is that saying ... hep me out, bland men of tne CZ ... The definition of insanity is ....
Not being bland?

Corso

Reaction score
You better change your avatar. I thought you had vision. Yeah I truly believe it was the offensive line. Like I said to get ready for the first overall pick to be on the line
You're certainly dug into your trench on this one.
I respect that.

I'm all about who's available when the pick comes.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This says it all for me...HOORAY:facepalm:
cowboys-fan.jpg

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let’s be real here. It’s going to be this team’s best shot since Parcells was here. Payton is a real coach. Getting him doesn’t guarantee a thing. But do I think he can elevate the talent in the room and maybe get this team to a championship at least 1 time ? The answer is yes.
You could bring in Belechick, Nick Saban, Sean McVey…or even resurrect Tom Landry, Don Shula or Vince Lombardi from the grave…and if Jerry Jones is fully in charge, nothing changes. Sad truth.

Gaede

Reaction score
Moore is young and can grow. Good success so far, disappointing results.

I like him returning, but we need to get him more help on the staff. Someone who can help Dak specifically

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
That guy is just skeezin' for some sympathy nook nook.

Kellen Moore coming back to Dallas:facepalm: All male Dallas Cowboy fans should use this card tonight. Free nookie sympathy card guys!!! Compliments of Kellen Moore. Use it well!!!!!:oldcouple:

Corso

Reaction score
Kellen Moore coming back to Dallas:facepalm: All male Dallas Cowboy fans should use this card tonight. Free nookie sympathy card guys!!! Compliments of Kellen Moore. Use it well!!!!!:oldcouple:
That's my OC *tears.
He helped me get the nook nook.

Adreme

Reaction score
Not really.

The "pessimistic" have been right for over a quarter of a century.

Not really.

If the team were as bad as the pessimistic would claim, they would have 4 wins and not 12. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle and it is here as well.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not really.

If the team were as bad as the pessimistic would claim, they would have 4 wins and not 12. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle and it is here as well.

I know you're embarrassed for looking foolish every year and I apologize for being right again.

Better?